I am here to help!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GreenJ

08-25-2012

Ok, hi there all players,

I am GreenJ-a player who has played for a while now and knows quite a bit about each champion. If you ever need ANY help for ANYTHING, please feel free to contact me. I have a few ways of being contacted:

In-Game Chat Group: GreenJ's Help Center
In-Game Name: GreenJ
E-mail: greenj7830@gmail.com

So please, if you need anything please feel free to contact me.

-GreenJ

IS1a73caa06d11976cd3b1c

08-25-2012

Hello there, I need help. Do you know, by chance, if Katarina will ever be useful again?

GreenJ

08-25-2012

VSE Katarina,

Yes, of course she will! With her remake, I personally think she is better Why? Well she is more useful when it comes to team fights, and can farm easier. She is a little weaker in the early game in some ways, and she has always been a little tough to play in the early game. If you play her right, she can be amazing with the new remake. If you would like to play a game with me, I will tell you the build and skill order, so just add me in-game. Good luck in playing her!

-GreenJ

Maugrymm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-25-2012

Green J! I am indeed in need of your help! My problem is that you seem like a terribly fantastic person, and I do not have you on my friends list! This must be rectified immediately if not sooner! I shall add your awesome self as soon as I arrive home! Keep a look out for a Maugrymm wishing to become pals!

GreenJ

08-25-2012

Ok-Haha I am glad to help you Maugrymm!

I will be sure to accept the friends invite I can't wait to accept!

-GreenJ

P.S. Thanks for you comment

Mich567

08-25-2012

Any 3v3 Lee Sin Jungle tips? Still learning... I really like Lee Sin's kit,

GreenJ

08-25-2012

Hey Mich567,

I am so sorry but I rarely play 3v3, and when I do it is laning. Now if you would like normal jungling tips, just post here or contact me in one of the ways above. I do play Lee Sin jungle alot, and I enjoy him. So good luck with your 3v3 matches.

-GreenJ

TeknoWizard

08-25-2012

Hey GreenJ! Any tips for being a less passive top laner? I'm a bit overly "I must farm. I must ignore my lane partner." Guess that's what I get for playing Nasus for like, forever and a half, eh?

Also! You seem like a cool guy! I think I'mma add you.

GreenJ

08-25-2012

Hey TeknoWizard,

A less passive top laner, hmm, you mean someone like Riven? Well the truth is, you will always have to be passive for the first few levels until you get all of your skills. Once you get all of your skills, you should notify your jungler that you are wanting a gank and that you want to go for a "kill lane" (usually this term is used for bottom lane partners who go for massive damage, but if this case I am using it for a top laner that wants to kill constantly), and every time he gets a chance let him gank and help you. Also, so that you can kill him easily, you should poke him down using your skills WISELY to poke him down constantly, and if he goes back, just farm up. I hope this made sense to you, and I hope you have best of luck on solo top. This is what I know from experience, and sorry if it does not work for you, but good luck!

-GreenJ

seredhras

08-25-2012

I plan on adding you next time I get on LoL client (it'll be a couple days) if I remember but my question is how in the hell do I jungle Alistar or even just play him in general. I can jungle Udyr and Olaf fine but whenever I try Alistar (I had a similar problem with Amumu the one time I tried him) I just do terrible. I do farm the jungle a lot and Alistar is bloody slow.

Also how the hell do you play support characters; I've tried Soraka and Alistar and Sona. Sona I can manage; Alistar I am not terrible (but not even close to good) and Soraka I just do terrible even though she is supposed to be so good.