Positive Force in the 3v3 forums

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Soft Tortoise

Senior Member

08-25-2012

So it seems like a lot of the threads that i read always have some kind of insult posted if the thred goes on for a while.
Recently i read one where a player told another to go kill hiself just because he didnt agree with one of his post that really woudnt matter anyways. The player who had made the post was not being negative or insulting anybody by any means and he gets told to go kill himsef.....

I believe if you dont have something nice to say that you should not say anything at all. In the games or on any of the forums, and if you arent capable of not being a total jerk to ppl unless they are telling you wat you want to hear or winning the game then you should be banned.

To those of you who are the ones being negative all the time you are a cancer to Riot Games. You make ppl not want to play the game or even post on the forums because that is just simply what you do. Really there is never a good reason to treat others like that.

Whatever happened to the Summoner's Code?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sterling Malory

Senior Member

08-25-2012

Rule #1 of the Internet: There's always @$$holes. If you can't handle it, then you shouldn't be using the internet, enough said.

Not to say that it's acceptable behavior, because it's not, but it's inevitable.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koldheartedjsp

Senior Member

08-25-2012

Twisted treeline is a game mode that newer and worse players generally play

These players come posting on the forums with incredibly wrong ideas unable to change their perspective.

They disagree with something they are totally wrong in and some even insult people

these people need to kill themselves to keep our forum clean of idiots due to their stupidity

there's a reason twisted treeline gets no respect, and its because the majority of the player base is a bunch of braindead baddies


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nattles

Junior Member

08-25-2012

I agree with Soft Tortoise. The League community is toxic enough. Telling someone to go kill themselves because you disagree with them? Seriously? Those people need to be permanently banned from this game because a raging attitude like that carries on in their games.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krejdar

Senior Member

08-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koldheartedjsp View Post
there's a reason twisted treeline gets no respect, and its because the majority of the player base is a bunch of braindead baddies
The reason TT gets 'no respect' is because of comments JUST LIKE THIS ONE. TT is a very fun, high-skill based map that many people do not understand. But that does not make it full of any more 'braindead baddies' than SR or even DOM have. ******* will be everywhere, and I happen to know for a fact that there are a good amount of high-skilled 3s teams. Just because you're not one of them does not mean they do not exist.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koldheartedjsp

Senior Member

08-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krejdar View Post
The reason TT gets 'no respect' is because of comments JUST LIKE THIS ONE. TT is a very fun, high-skill based map that many people do not understand. But that does not make it full of any more 'braindead baddies' than SR or even DOM have. ******* will be everywhere, and I happen to know for a fact that there are a good amount of high-skilled 3s teams. Just because you're not one of them does not mean they do not exist.
no, TTL really is full of a bunch of braindead baddies


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

summoner somenot

Senior Member

08-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koldheartedjsp View Post
They disagree with something they are totally wrong in and some even insult people

these people need to kill themselves to keep our forum clean of idiots due to their stupidity

there's a reason twisted treeline gets no respect, and its because the majority of the player base is a bunch of braindead baddies

you have worked my last nerve so im going to just let you have a bit of your own medicine.


some even insult people, like you just did?


Quote:
no, TTL really is full of a bunch of braindead baddies
the abbreviation is TT, who is brain dead? <--notice brain dead is also two words.





Quote:
These players come posting on the forums with incredibly wrong ideas unable to change their perspective.

is it possible you fall into this category? did you just describe yourself?

NOBODY NEEDS TO KILL THEMSELVES. but i know somebody who needs to remove themselves from the internet, lil guy.

Quote:
if someone kills themselves because I told them too, then they're way to fragile minded anyway and would likely have done it eventually, regardless.
from the other thread you posted your ignorant ideals in. and that was at me because i didn't agree with you. rather than give facts, or an opinion you chose to just be miserable.


nobody wants to hear your ****. we are not your toilet.

and please show your parents this thread. and have them click the link below.

CLICK ME

You leave a unique ID everywhere you go on the internet.

with that unique id someone can use a program like Network_flooder (that's a nothing program super tame) to take you offline.

oh but then SWIM leaves a unique id? because wifi isn't offered in restaurants nowadays?

The other possibility is someone could put a Trojan on your machine, or intercept manually. And it's nothing that will kill your computer, but its referred to as a MIB or MIM attack. when you enter info, that person intercepts the information, passes it along to who you want it to go to, then gives you the info that the website you think you are logging into, back to you. you never know they were there, until they've already taken your accounts over.

keep talking. if this is your attitude around the net, you deserve it.

don't get me wrong this is NOT an admission of guilt.


edit: and by your logic its ok, because you aren't taking precautions to protect yourself, you deserve to be kicked offline and robbed of your accounts.

and the person who does it shouldn't feel bad because, well hell, it would of happened anyways right?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rouge Nightmare

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

08-26-2012

Haha love the last comment. When i was brand new to this game almost a year ago i didnt know what anything meant, and i was blasted for it by everyone, i mean like this moron telling people to go kill themselves and almost quit this game. But i decided to stick it out, to go to forums and learn more and more about this amazing game.

If someone asks a question the correct thing to do is give them the information they need, if you dont have it dont reply to the post with something as hateful as go **** themselves, uninstall, or other idiotic ideas as those, why reply? I mean it takes a bigger effort to reply with those comments than to just laugh about it. Just to make other people as miserable as them? I have never seen so much bashing as in this game. Its a disease, hard to contain, hard to ignore.
So just stop posting negative comments and make this game more enjoyable for everyone.. please and thank you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Soft Tortoise

Senior Member

08-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koldheartedjsp View Post
Twisted treeline is a game mode that newer and worse players generally play

These players come posting on the forums with incredibly wrong ideas unable to change their perspective.

They disagree with something they are totally wrong in and some even insult people

these people need to kill themselves to keep our forum clean of idiots due to their stupidity

there's a reason twisted treeline gets no respect, and its because the majority of the player base is a bunch of braindead baddies
This guys here is a prime example of what im talking about. Probly didnt get hugged very much as a child, perhaps he was just simply unloved in general growing up. I dont care what his reason is...this boy is cancer to Riot Games