Lets talk karma

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tails Doll

08-25-2012

Hello, I just bought Karma and I think that she is agreat support, but i think she needs a lot of money to be usefull on team fights.. That say, can some one give me some advice with karma? who is the best lane parther for etc.

thx

Essieu

08-25-2012

Someone who can be very aggressive and get her gold without gp5. Because she really needs AP to be useful late game.

Arkzus

08-25-2012

From what I gather, she is best played in mid, maybe even top. She's pretty bad as a support in comparison to other choices. Her abilities are all AoE's which means when going support in laning she's going to be damaging the minions and making it harder for the carry to last hit, and pushing the lane faster as well. Also, she requires too much gold to be as effective as other supports who do what they do with 0 CS, who also have hard CC whereas Karma does not. As unfortunate as it is, Karma is pretty lackluster in the current meta. She has a rework on the way though, so don't give up on her just yet.

Tails Doll

08-25-2012

yeah I notice the hard push on her, but if you get laned agaist a natural hard pusher it goes well. Mmm I've tryed tanky karma with a forezn and a abys but like you say she lacks presence on late game.. Gona try her on mid. What is best Tanky Mid or Full Ap mid? ( I like tankynes since she is a perfect bait with the passive but dont know if it's safe to abuse the passive?)

Oh and where can i find info on the rework?

Arkzus

08-25-2012

There isn't any info on the rework so far. As for tanky AP vs full AP Karma, I'm not sure. I'd most likely go with trying tanky AP though, to capitalize on her already natural durability. Try both and see which you like better.

Tails Doll

08-25-2012

Thx you all

Cenerae

08-25-2012

Karma's wasted in the support slot, unless you're laning with a melee champion who can make the most out of her skillset. Even then you're probably better off with someone else.

Try playing her as a mage, you'll find her contributions in teamfights to be much better.

thepantsparty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails Doll View Post
Hello, I just bought Karma and I think that she is agreat support, but i think she needs a lot of money to be usefull on team fights.
This is why she isn't a good support.

lastchancexi

08-25-2012

Karma is the worst champion in the game.

Little utility, no damage, no tankiness.

Cenerae

08-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lastchancexi View Post
Karma is the worst champion in the game.

Little utility, no damage, no tankiness.
She's a lot better than people think.

By no means a shining star, but MUCH better than everyone gives her credit for.