A Sneak Peek at What's Coming...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krrypt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2012

With all the champs they release, it is beginning to feel a bit like stalling. I believe we have enough champs to satisfy for a generous handful of patches. Since, when you go into custom game-for example, you can highlight 13 different map areas to the left of the screen, while only 3 of them are playable (SR, TT, Dom), I find it ludicrous that more focus has not been put on the maps, or even updates to let us know what you are doing about new maps. Dominion is nice, but we need more than that. And by far and wide, YES i would like more victory conditions as well (as displayed in DOM). Perhaps a random or selected team captain on each team that when slain gives the player who killed them or even their whole team a minor buff. To emphasize, the LAST thing in the WORLD that LOL needs to any degree whatsoever is new champs and/or skins. All focus should be on maps and win conditions-THIS should be Riots New Year Resolution.

Oracle1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2012

We want magma chamber

Hpnotq

01-17-2012

we want all what u say on this post

cTm Balziere

01-23-2012

SoonTM

Myrkr Lokidottir

01-30-2012

Magma Chamber... ;.;

Proelium

01-30-2012

lol @ this

Wet Poncho

02-06-2012

Is it true that it is coming out soon?!

viprock2002

02-07-2012

guys... lets keep this bumped... i hope we get a new map soon

Kittenpyro

02-09-2012

We need new maps not new champs

Silver of Souls

02-12-2012

Want.