A Sneak Peek at What's Coming...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trikki

02-18-2011

6 months later and no map still, cmon Riot, get your act together.

...and for those people whining about minimum requirements get a new PC you scabs.

Gameoverthee

02-18-2011

waiting for it..

iHaZmAdHaCkZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-21-2011

release the new map already u release a new champion every month and i know a little about marketing and im willing to bet 100 dallors that more people that play the game wants a new map instead of a new champion i for one am tired of a new champion to play without something new to play it on yes there are a lot of people playing but i know 50 people that have said they stopped playing because there are no new maps and when told well there are new champions their reply was so most people like the champion they work well to so even a new champion will get played for a little bit but for the most part people will go back to their favorite and then quit the game because it gets boring and repettive to keep playing on the same map i have a question for anyone reading this post if u reply or just read can u please tell me what u want more a new champion or a new map i would also like to add since most of these free to play game owners only care about the money i have spent over 50 dallors on this game but i would be more willing to spend more if there where new maps no i wouldnt pay for a new map but i would buy more stuff if i had something new to play on like i said even though each game is kind of different with players it is still boring and a lot of the same because its the same layout i mean if u need someone to make the map i need a job and im more than willing to make it

Midknight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaayne View Post
release the new map already u release a new champion every month and i know a little about marketing and im willing to bet 100 dallors that more people that play the game wants a new map instead of a new champion i for one am tired of a new champion to play without something new to play it on yes there are a lot of people playing but i know 50 people that have said they stopped playing because there are no new maps and when told well there are new champions their reply was so most people like the champion they work well to so even a new champion will get played for a little bit but for the most part people will go back to their favorite and then quit the game because it gets boring and repettive to keep playing on the same map i have a question for anyone reading this post if u reply or just read can u please tell me what u want more a new champion or a new map i would also like to add since most of these free to play game owners only care about the money i have spent over 50 dallors on this game but i would be more willing to spend more if there where new maps no i wouldnt pay for a new map but i would buy more stuff if i had something new to play on like i said even though each game is kind of different with players it is still boring and a lot of the same because its the same layout i mean if u need someone to make the map i need a job and im more than willing to make it
You know different people work on champions than the maps, right?

MazerRackham

02-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaayne View Post
Hey buddy... I think instead of ranting about the things that haven't made it into the game yet, you should learn to use proper punctuation. That would make help you to lend your argument some credibility. I for one do not wish to play on a map that was made by someone who forgot (or just plain ignored) the little important details, ie commas, periods, exclamation marks, question marks...

Voidragon

03-14-2011

u should make more maps in general
even after u make this map there's still only 3 which isnt much choicei reckon 72 champs is enough for now and u should focus your people/resources on making more and better maps

Vasril

03-18-2011

We're all ready for this new map Riot...come on guys, let's see some action.

Rakonyryu

03-24-2011

Bumps for more than 6 months waiting Magma Chamber

Sir Sigmund

03-25-2011

That its HailFire Peaks of banjo-tooie ima so happy about the 2 dragons :3

Bladee

03-28-2011

sigh