A Sneak Peek at What's Coming...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GantzerKei

09-16-2010

sooo nice,love ya riot

SteelRonin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2010

nice graphics

Stexe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

09-16-2010

Interesting stuff. Nothing really new or profound, but good to see it in an official response.

Looking forward to the new map!

TildeMerand

09-16-2010

Love the new features!

It's nice to see that the Engine will fully utilize Shader Model 2.0! My two 295's will finally have to work a little harder.

Genzer

09-16-2010

Looks like LoL's graphics will finally be able to keep up with HoN's. I love the uniqueness of both games, still getting better @ HoN. But I'll smash any of you on Corki.

Aekero

09-16-2010

Glad you posted this, I ran out and bought a PC Gamer Sept 14th just for the article, ended up being Octobers :_;

CLG HotdogGG

09-16-2010

I like the new graphics, but I'm afraid. I really am a fan of the cartoony art style that LoL currently has, and I'm afraid that they'll be changing their style completely.

Verbindoober

09-16-2010

freakin awesome

MikLarh

09-16-2010

It looks like Gragas pissed himself. xD

DeadXera

09-16-2010

I'm very concerned that the new graphics update will raise the minimum requirements to play. Can I get a red post telling me not to worry and that lowest-graphics settings won't require anything more than what they currently do? I'm currently running this game at 15-20 FPS, and I will no longer be able to play this wonderful game if my framerate drops any lower... x.x;