A Sneak Peek at What's Coming...

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 52
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cogzwell

09-16-2010

Can i just keep using the current graphics plz? I just want my good framerate not new.... clay graphics.

Although it's GREAT to have another map, i hope it has a new boss model. Only a few more maps until you've met you're quota

Explojo Verde

09-16-2010

Zaun looks awesome! Need more champs representing what is by far the coolest of the city-states!

SirReginold

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2010

Oh yeah, all this stuff is great, but what I think a lot of us are really after is news about the Mac client. These are all great additions, but only for PC users. I'm really getting tired of being let out of the only game I play on the computer just because my school gave me a Mac and I don't have what I need for Boot Camp. I don't normally say this, but I'm disappointed.

RenHero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2010

To whom it may concern,

While these aesthetic changes are nice, they are entirely unnecessary and remarkably low-priority given the issues the game and client have seen lately with stability and consistency. You REALLY should fix those first. Maybe retrain your Team Shiny to be a Team Useful.

-RH

Amiithystine

09-16-2010

Holy moely Don't upgrade beyond my capacity to play!! This looks like it will destroy my pc If I try to play on it. Lol, but seriously it looks awesome. Still more excited about having a musician champion though.

Lofter

09-16-2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pXfHLUlZf4

Why would you make me do this?

WHY RIOT, WHY!!!

Mooseflake

09-16-2010

New Graphics are going to be amazing, I love you Riot.

Joe Condor

09-16-2010

So awesome. Can't wait for Magma Chamber and the graphics update!

Bodknocks

Recruiter

09-16-2010

This is amazing!

GloryBox

09-16-2010

like the new graphics

12345612 ... 52