xin zhao is op

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xEzrealAsItGets

12-13-2012

Any form of Attack Speed reduction is great against Xin from what I've seen. Lee Sin can E him with a double click and land more hits. Though what's real OP is AP Xin. He will 1v1 your towers late game with no minions

Reprisal

Recruiter

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MishaIsAwesome View Post
Everything seems op until you discover that armor exists.
everything seems op until..

Oh shi.. Black cleaver

ItsBusinessTime1

12-13-2012

Be A MAN!!!!

Puppy Storm

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreyni View Post
how easy it is to kite Xin Zhao after his long-cooldown Audacious Charge.
I have a feeling that you don't realize that he has an inbuilt slow on his three taloned strike which means it's impossible to kite him without a targetless or friendly targetable dash ability. By the time you succeed in dashing, Xin Zhao has chunked your health to the point that he can keep up with you and audacious charge you again eventually, killing you.

Mabi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-18-2012

I find him pretty op in early game but late yeah hes pretty average

Bronco63

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpyralFlames666 View Post
Actually I had Thornmail AND Frozen Heart, yet he still killed me in about 2-3 seconds...He's op. he got about 40-50 kills
horse the ****in shyt xin isnt a bit op and in no game is a xin zhao gonna get fckin 50 kills... this whole comment is bull

Bronco63

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runemeds View Post
I have a feeling that you don't realize that he has an inbuilt slow on his three taloned strike which means it's impossible to kite him without a targetless or friendly targetable dash ability. By the time you succeed in dashing, Xin Zhao has chunked your health to the point that he can keep up with you and audacious charge you again eventually, killing you.
his adacious charge is the slow.......... dont make posts about something you dont even know. if u have issues with xin play olaf... he wrecks him in a Bhole

Shenmaui

12-18-2012

Xin Zhao is just another Melee champion. Just like Irelia, or Jax, or Wukong/Talon/ANY OTHER MELEE. Feeding him 2 kills early, WILL **** you the rest of the game without a Randuins. The key is NOT to try fighting him before your jungle shows up. Not many characters can beat Xin past lvl 3 when he can EWQ. The good part is, he's either going to go tank so you can just build armor, OR he's going to go AD, in which case you call your jungle and burst him down as soon as he E's in. If you try running, he's just gonna go auto minions to full health.
Try saving your health/mana until your jungle shows up, last hit ONLY, and don't 1v1 him, ESPECIALLY if you're an ap mid.

Rose Curry 3

12-22-2012

Is the Armor Items still there?

Snipawolfe

12-22-2012

Guys, the counter is simple. Warden's mail. It's seriously all you need unless you fed the hell out of him. Warden's mail chunks his damage and if you two are on even footing, you'll outdamage him. If you're not someone who can get warden's mail or it'd be too far out of your way (in other words, you're AP carry or AD carry), then your positioning sucks.

Don't feed him and he isn't a problem. Don't let him dunk you at level 2-3 and he probably won't get fed.