Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A New Champion Approaches: Sona, the Maven of the Strings

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kisaragi Sai

09-21-2010

Thank you for this character, she really fits my playstyle. ^0^

YukiRose

09-24-2010

Quote:
Tennessee:
A bard. Let's hope this isn't like a D&D bard. Then that would be saddening. Don't make her useless!

"As if killing the bard impresses us."

The bard used to be a Prestige class it's so stupid powerful. Granted, it's been nerfed really hard since those days, but holy ****. A 3.5 Bard is the best D&D class ever. It's so ****ing broken.

theunfergivn

09-24-2010

Hey Riot! So I posted a few months back about a character suggestion for a bard who is literally identical to Sona. Here is the link

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=216711

Was curious if my post had anything to do with her getting created. If so that would be super cool! If not am wondering if it is a super crazy coincidence? Just curious and very excited to play her. She is awesome in team battles and hope she doesnt get nerfed too hard if any nerfs happen.