A New Champion Approaches: Sona, the Maven of the Strings

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrSkankyNun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by epyon11 View Post
wtf, seems to me like she is just going to replace any other possible support champ, and just from reading the skills themselves she sounds OP. Not to mention the heal other and heal self + buff blows Tarics heal out of the way? Not that i mind another support champ but it sounds like she is soraka and taric combined and is just kicking them to the curb
Ah! but she does not have a global heal (soraka) or any CC whatsoever (soraka = silence, taric = hard core stun). Also, I did not see anything to do with mana regen which soraka and taric have built in (auto attack/passive = taric, infuse = soraka). She is a complete aura champ. Let's just take a look at her before blasting her to shreds.

P.S. Anybody think that the new item was made specifically for her?

epyon11

09-16-2010

actually her ult is a big CC

Amiithystine

09-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stexe View Post
Disappointed that she has long flowing hair and looks very similar to Janna. That and what's with the extremely low cut top? I mean I'm all for that stuff, but don't you think it is becoming a little excessive?
She looks nothing like Janna what are you looking at 0_o? However, it is getting excessive on their part, I really wish she didn't have HUGE breasts like EVERY OTHER NON-YORDLE/CHILD FEMALE.

Shijimah

09-16-2010

I read another comment about the assassins from Kung Fu Hustle (which if you haven't seen it, SEE IT!)

If she is based off of those guys we are in for a treat!

Incognit0

09-16-2010

sounds (no pun intended) op

Clearest

09-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by COAmadeus View Post
She looks nothing like Janna what are you looking at 0_o? However, it is getting excessive on their part, I really wish she didn't have HUGE breasts like EVERY OTHER NON-YORDLE/CHILD FEMALE.
Agreed. Especially since the inspiration for her character design seems to have come from a certain flatchested Vocaloid character. Who knows, maybe we will get a skin to that effect (975 rp for reduced bust size, lol).

Sylph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

09-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryys View Post
Ok, this is nice. But I have seen nothing on a new map even tho everyone and anyone is asking for them.
Stay your tongue Summoner.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...70#post2943270

NinjainSpandex

09-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabishiiSabi View Post
Hey, look - Miku!

Hatsune Miku in LoL - I didnt think it's possible!
There is a miku kat skin, she tosses leets

Odysseus1

09-16-2010

it forces u too dance? that is sick

Stythe

09-16-2010

Yay, more aoe.

-_-;