Late August Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shadowx271

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2012

Hey, So the patch looks good, but I guess Rengar is getting waited out? he is the first champ I bought the day of release, and naturally he's the only UP champ released in the last while.
Buff Rengar??? riot pls

Impawsible

08-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarmicKitten View Post
We're nerfing Ezreal ... how? By buffing him!
I wouldn't really call it a buff, but a rework in the priority of leveling abilities. W was just too low of mana cost and spammable and went through creeps, making easy poke.

wildfire47

08-24-2012

looks good

Impawsible

08-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDAH0 View Post
That is true
Yes he does, are you nuts?

XBraveHeartX

08-24-2012

Every time there's a patch preview article I always hope to see, "and a sneak peek at Soraka's new model and animations" but get heavily let down. Still patiently waiting though.

xSoul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2012

Not bad. :P

Dragull2

08-24-2012

good patch, but lol, people aren't going to level up Ezreal Q over his W like you want.

Ezreal's W debuffs enemy attack speed, allowing him to trade better. That's EVERYTHING a carry wants in a lane, to win trades.

Dragull2

08-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowx271 View Post
Hey, So the patch looks good, but I guess Rengar is getting waited out? he is the first champ I bought the day of release, and naturally he's the only UP champ released in the last while.
Buff Rengar??? riot pls
He JUST got released.
Look how long it took for them to buff Evelynn. Just wait a week or two.

King Yungler MVP

Recruiter

08-24-2012

don't nerf graves again... he had recieved the must nerfs in season 2. he is a season 1 champion. leave him done already. he depends on his quick draw's attack speed buff to be able to complete with other ad carries. he has the slowest attack speed of all ad carries without it. that extra attack speed is well deserved for graves' players. I personally think he needs a burf for all the nerfs he has been getting. try nerfing vayne instead...

BoT DeadZombie

08-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
[youtube]WPRAcC88POk[/youtube]

In this edition of the Patch Preview, you’ll get the low-down on Corki, Graves, and Ezreal’s AD rebalancing, as well as changes to the Abyssal Scepter. Diana’s getting some tweaks and Evelynn players will be excited to see some buffs incoming for their favorite Widowmaker. For more information, check out the video.

We’re also excited to have FeralPony on his maiden Patch Preview voyage, narrating alongside Phreak. FeralPony is a staple around the EU forums and as a Champion Designer, helped bring Fizz, Graves, Hecarim, Jayce, and Rumble to life. Give him a big welcome!
Riot u dont ****ing make sense...
lets nerf diana's Q, cuz she was poking to much
lets buff EZ's Q so he can poke some more
(both skill are pretty much the same, same dmg, also being a skillshot)
both are poking abilitys they are suposed to do some dmg, any of the rioters a fan of Ezreal thats why the buff to him ?

and how about FUC**** DARIUS when r u guys gonna nerf him ?
never ?