Jungler Help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mungril

08-24-2012

I've been trying to find a jungler that has good ganks, great in the jungle and doesn't fall off late game. If you guys can give me some recommendations to sort of suit the description please share them. Thanks.

Lord Puppy Fury

08-24-2012

The Yeti is all you need. Nunu's snowball is excellent for ganks. If you only recognize K/D/A, then yes Nunu will "fall off" late game. However, his W on a carry is GG, his ult is useful period, and no one can escape his snowballs without flash or something. Generally, your assists should be off the chart as Nunu.

Cx Strike

08-24-2012

um...

Lots. Udyr, if you don't mind becoming a stun bot. Shy, though she does fall off...pretty late though. Olaf, though you have to land your axes. Rengar is pretty good, though it takes a while for him to get going. Jax as well. malph is good. Fiddle if you can get the kills...have to land fear though or get a good ult.

If you're looking for sheer utility so you don't have to worry about falling off, Jayce, Leona (haha troll but good ganks), Taric if you're good. Dunkmaster, if you're looking to troll...

But there's my picks