Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

35 free 1300 Riot Points Promo Codes!!! 2nd thread!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CelestrialWarp

08-24-2012

Im sorry to say that my account posting on the first thread--ApocalypticWarp-- has been banned from the general discussion because of this giveaway.

First thread:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2509929

However, i will continue giving updates on this second thread, giving prizes on both threads.
Ex: i will give a promo code on this thread if it reaches 100 likes and a promo code first thread as well if it gains another 100 votes =p
So post on this thread too for higher chances to win 1300 RP

Recap from first thread:
I have 25--1300 riot points promo codes and im deciding to give them away.
This is how it works... its very easy.
Post anything to this thread saying that u want 1300 RP and I will randomly choose people

If this original post recieves 100 likes, then i will choose 1 person randomly for the RP,
200 likes=2 ppl, 300 likes = 3 ppl, and so on and so forth until i use up all 35 promo codes
GOOD LUCK!!!

EDIT 1: Remember to post! I can only choose from those who posted! =p
EDIT 2: Some are asking how u will get the promo codes... dont worry, Ill add u in the LoL game and pm u the code =p
EDIT 3: you are allowed to post multiple times to increase your chances of winning-- it shows how dedicated you are to this giveaway
EDIT 4: Sorry i wont be refreshing this page 24/7, ill give away whenever i check this page... which is like every hour or so. btw... CONGRATZ ON UR FIRST 100 UPVOTES!!! the first person i choose posted on the 10th page... ill add u and send u the code right now! =p (i might reveal the names if the winner agrees to)
EDIT 5: congratz on 200 votes! the 1st winner was masterarmz! Now the second winner is on page 26! continue posting and good luck!
EDIT 6: 300 upvotes! time for another winner...page 77. =p Still no response from second winner...
EDIT 7: Post 1 reached 600 votes! i will be giving away 3 more codes... winners are on page 115, 185, and 201 of the first post! Good Job!

ray sipe

08-24-2012

tldr; scam

MajesticRaven

08-24-2012

Nah he was posting in GD and got moved har. I want 1300 RP.

Saphíra

Recruiter

08-24-2012

Is this real?

Balamb

08-24-2012

(so.o)s gimme gimme

McDoobler

08-24-2012

rolling for panda teemo

CQReborn

08-24-2012

I'd like this so I can get Nunu bot

Stuff In My Butt

08-24-2012

i want it

KoB Demon

Master Recruiter

08-24-2012

@@ is this real or just like farm thanks :O i still want 1k3 RP :X

Schomberg

08-24-2012

I would like the RP plz