Season 2 Rewards, not **** for us dominion players.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stark Midnight

10-20-2012

So yet again Riot caters to the majority while they tell the rest of us to go **** ourselves. Even though it's possible to track elo in dominion they refuse to give us ranked even after all of this time. Despite winning 80% of my dominion games consistently i won't receive a single thing because i refuse to play the boring as **** mode which is Summoners Rift.

And don't give us that bull about there not being enough dominion players. Even if there isn't enough for a grand tournament like there is for SR, there is more then enough for ranked online play.

A Slime Appears

10-20-2012

That poor horse.

SylianEUW

10-20-2012

http://lolmatches.com/player/na/35319255/Stark+Midnight

According to that site, you have around 52.97% win ratio, not 80%. Why don't you simply create a 3v3 team and get Gold that way? Or play some solo/duo queue for SR. It seems like a better solution than giving out rewards to people based on their hidden elo.

Graogg

10-20-2012

Ooooh snap

Forbiddian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2012

Can you still figure out your Elo?

DiscworldDeath

10-22-2012

Not directly, only based on past Elo, win/loss from there, who you get matched against, queue times, etc.

Octovert

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Slime Appears View Post
That poor horse.
Well, when they're dead, they can no longer feel it.

Redenbacher

10-22-2012

Dominion players don't need petty rewards to qualify their experience. Our reward is the privilege of playing a clearly superior game mode.

...that should ruffle some feathers. *evil grin*

kcuflluks

10-22-2012

I love playing Dominion, its a fast paced game. I find it better than SR and I would play ranked if they had it. but Dominion is new and im willing to wait untill they do it right.

Bassmann

10-25-2012

I agree with kcuflluks. It is too new and unbalanced still for ranked play. It has too many champs that don't work. It's not a superior and here is a piece of poo as a reward for you for playing an inferior game mode.

*frrrrrrt*