Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

MLG Summer Championship Now Live!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hentitan

08-26-2012

its recap now?

Goronok

08-26-2012

Enough of the unwatchable boredom of SR. Where's Dominion?

TpYourHouse

08-26-2012

Can't even watch the stream on any of my browsers...

TheFlyingSpoon

08-26-2012

MLG Show Replays!!!!!!!! (during live shows)

ArkRaven000

08-26-2012

if he says "Yes Indeed" one more time....

ImmortalShade

08-26-2012

I cant believe my friends and I payed for this. the quality is great when the screen isnt a mosaic of lag and chop, wouldnt be so bad if the audio also didnt cut out as well...

If your going to partner with some one to broadcast an event riot, please make sure they can actually deliver ESPECIALLY if they are going to charge for it.

this is bull and i doubt myself or any one i know will ever shill out money to MLG again.

Markoryu17

08-26-2012

mlg stream sucks :/

Cloner Stive

08-26-2012

Stream keeps pausing.. Didn't have this problem with IPL stream the other week. Every 10 seconds or less, it stops completely and have to refresh.

Giga Crush

08-26-2012

Why would they get rid of chat... That was one of the funnest parts. Watching the awesome plays and the throws and being able to laugh and make silly comments with the other people watching. Sure, there were trolls and people spamming. But I would rather deal with that than just watching a half-working stream by myself.

lordzenchi

08-26-2012

Stream layout sucks... stop showing the audience next to the actual "game play" we want to see. That part of the stream is so small. Who ever thought that was a good idea needs to think again >.<