Ask The Tiny Master of Evil

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Ebil

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
(( Oh this should be interesting. ))
Vice gives some derpy eyes as he sinks into the ground, knowing event horizon only blocks horizontal movement, silly Veigar.
He then arises, drilling up from the ground behind Duncan.

"Hello, boy." He says, as he kicks him down to the ground, putting his foot on his back to keep him there. "So who's your little friend?" he says, twisting his foot to put pain on Duncan.

Duncan is in pain the voilding isn't prone to having pressure in his back. To problem is if press too hard on the ground his internal organs will burst and he will die.

"Ow Curses....sir can you get this pest off of me."

Veigar then launches a barrage of Baleful Strikes aiming Vice angered by him harming his only true friend. The attack is to hope to get Vice off of his bulter before Duncan gets severely harmed
"Hands Off Of My Bulter! My True And Only Loyal Subject At My Side."

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Ebil View Post

Duncan is in pain the voilding isn't prone to having pressure in his back. To problem is if press too hard on the ground his internal organs will burst and he will die.

"Ow Curses....sir can you get this pest off of me."

Veigar then launches a barrage of Baleful Strikes aiming Vice angered by him harming his only true friend. The attack is to hope to get Vice off of his bulter before Duncan gets severely harmed
"Hands Off Of My Bulter! My True And Only Loyal Subject At My Side."
(( Quick Posts, short time on my hands. ))
Vice catches one of the Baleful Strikes, and devours it whole. He then smacks another away from him. But the third hitting him in the head, giving him a small jerk of pain in his arm.
"Pft...the pest I am to a thing like you." he says, kicking Duncan a little ways, into the Event Horizon he was "trapped" in.

"I am not even a runic mage and you are so weak to me!"
"Now I see you are enraged! Either you choose to fight me, or....fight me, it screams out the anger!"

Ask The Ebil

01-09-2013

Quote:
(( Quick Posts, short time on my hands. ))
Vice catches one of the Baleful Strikes, and devours it whole. He then smacks another away from him. But the third hitting him in the head, giving him a small jerk of pain in his arm.
"Pft...the pest I am to a thing like you." he says, kicking Duncan a little ways, into the Event Horizon he was "trapped" in.

"I am not even a runic mage and you are so weak to me!"
"Now I see you are enraged! Either you choose to fight me, or....fight me, it screams out the anger!"
Veigar is now enraged with the individual in front of him now he shall use the skill he gain outside of the League. Then Veigar launched a dark energy saw at Vice then summons a black hole behind him, and above him for future attacks.

Colonel qt

01-09-2013

((I got forgotten quick again

or i'm more impatient than i though))

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2013

Quote:
Veigar is now enraged with the individual in front of him now he shall use the skill he gain outside of the League. Then Veigar launched a dark energy saw at Vice then summons a black hole behind him, and above him for future attacks.
Vice sees the strange saw dart towards him and creates a portal of his own through the floor, and then right behind Veigar. "Now you made me angry." He says, picking up Veigar, then tossing him across the room, a few feet from his portals, and against the wall.
Vice then cracks his knuckles. "Magic...pitiful thing to rely upon sometimes. ISN'T IT VEIGAR!?"

Ask The Ebil

01-09-2013

Quote:
Vice sees the strange saw dart towards him and creates a portal of his own through the floor, and then right behind Veigar. "Now you made me angry." He says, picking up Veigar, then tossing him across the room, a few feet from his portals, and against the wall.
Vice then cracks his knuckles. "Magic...pitiful thing to rely upon sometimes. ISN'T IT VEIGAR!?"
((Gratz you will make a evil milestone as your next post will be the three 6s))

Veigar looked at Vice laughing.

"Heh You Don't Even Know The Half Of It"

Veigar then punches the wall which then releases a barrage of dark matter like substances from the black hole on top of the room crashing aimming at Vice. Then in the other black hole it begans to suck Vice into it.

Vice Emargo

01-09-2013

Quote:
((Gratz you will make a evil milestone as your next post will be the three 6s))

Veigar looked at Vice laughing.

"Heh You Don't Even Know The Half Of It"

Veigar then punches the wall which then releases a barrage of dark matter like substances from the black hole on top of the room crashing aimming at Vice. Then in the other black hole it begans to suck Vice into it.
(( I don't actually understand a word you said in OOC....Yo no comprendo =P ))
"You don't even know the dangers that bring up magic..." "Like, a portal."
Vice says, as he sees the dark matter, then eyes the other portal sucking violently.
"Portals.....dangerous things." He says, as he summons his own portal right through the sucking portal, both portals collapse, causing a small seismic wave to cause the dark matter to dissintigrate, but also knocking Vice against the wall.
"Let us fight man verses tiny baby man." he says, as he takes out his bow, and fires several trapper arrows around Veigar, causing them all to link up ropes, and form a roped-line around Veigar, like a trip-wire trap.

Ask The Ebil

01-09-2013

Quote:
(( I don't actually understand a word you said in OOC....Yo no comprendo =P ))
"You don't even know the dangers that bring up magic..." "Like, a portal."
Vice says, as he sees the dark matter, then eyes the other portal sucking violently.
"Portals.....dangerous things." He says, as he summons his own portal right through the sucking portal, both portals collapse, causing a small seismic wave to cause the dark matter to dissintigrate, but also knocking Vice against the wall.
"Let us fight man verses tiny baby man." he says, as he takes out his bow, and fires several trapper arrows around Veigar, causing them all to link up ropes, and form a roped-line around Veigar, like a trip-wire trap.
((Gratz your post is now number 666 on my thread GJ))

Still there was dark matter left over form the portal attack left on the ground, yet somethin was wrong with them. Suddenly the dark matter began a chain reaction explosion hurting everyone in the room as the blast damages Veigar yet release Veigar from his bindings.

Vice Emargo

01-09-2013

Quote:
((Gratz your post is now number 666 on my thread GJ))

Still there was dark matter left over form the portal attack left on the ground, yet somethin was wrong with them. Suddenly the dark matter began a chain reaction explosion hurting everyone in the room as the blast damages Veigar yet release Veigar from his bindings.
(( Oh.......... *Grows devil horns* GG. Come by next year! * And Last post of the night * ))
Vice gets again, knocked against the wall, but still stands.
"You are still weak."

Colonel qt

01-10-2013

((I wish veigar would respond to my comment </3

and bump))