Ask The Tiny Master of Evil

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Ebil

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rumble View Post
((I Know, but was part of the question IC))

Veigar:

I don't think is a thing about support, i'm pretty sure that is something of respect, and your title help with that... however. I will put here what i think about your opinion of the other champs.

Amumu: OK
Corki: Maybe
Heimer: Me either, but that means that you trust in someone? (other than your voidling)
Poppy: Really, why you want destroy Bandle? I understand your hate towards Noxus... but Bandle?
Teemo: OK... those mushrooms are annoying... Why you hate him? Oh yes the balloon incident.
Tristana: She is not annoying... And they are friends, nothing more...
Ziggs: WHAT?... Stupid crazy bomberyordle working with the humans and afrohead... why the hell he made... forget it.
Veigar: No comment.
Lulu: so, you admit that you are insane?
Kennen: OK
Rumble/Me: Ok

And what is your opinion about Piltover and Zaun?

- Rumble.

My opinion of the does two city states is the same for every other one they are corrupting this land and must be destroyed. Then I RULE THEM WITH A IRON FIST....Other then that I prefer Zaun the restrictions of Piltover impede magical process...

Ask The Ebil

01-09-2013

((Better dig up my thread out of the ditch its been thrown in))

Colonel qt

01-09-2013

((I have a reply on the last page.))

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek View Post
((I have a reply on the last page.))
(( So do I =P ))

Ask The Ebil

01-09-2013

Quote:
Kavar opens the door again.

"But you're so much smaller than other yordles."
((Opps...Missed one))

Then Blame My Genetics! !

Veigar slams the door again

Colonel qt

01-09-2013

The door is re-opened.

"Genetics aren't everything you know."

Ask The Ebil

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
Vice quickly gets out of the stun, and looks up to see the dark matter.
"Ohh pretty" Vice says as it thunks him on the head.
He sees the baleful strike come at him.

"MAGNIFICENT!" he says as it bashes his face, sending him flying a few feet.
He then sees the Primordial Burst "No, just no."
Vice then took out a Spell Sheild from his R.Q.R Cube and blocks the Primordial Burst.
"Oh that was fun, can we play again?" He says, just barely managing to get back up on his feet.

Veigar facepalm *Man why does stuff like this always happens to me* Veigar then channels it into Rage, Veigar then summons a Event's Horizon smaller then normal in which entangles Vice's body inside of it. Making the any movement will cause Vice to be stun, yet remove the trap. Then Veigar calls to his assistant Duncan with a Moonstone Cannon to Aim at Vice.

Well Its Been Nice Knowing You. Your Soul Will Be Prefect For My Breakfast Tomorrow. Alas Good Bye.

Then Duncan fires the beam cannon at Vice.

((I wish to apologize of that week off....I was working on the new forums...Almost forgetting this one >.> So I remembered to come back...If anyone had issue me not answering questions activity well sue me. Not really.))

Ask The Ebil

01-09-2013

Quote:
The door is re-opened.

"Genetics aren't everything you know."

"Then Ask My Old Doctor In Bandle City! You Will Find Him He Was The Only Doctor I Went To You Can Ask Your Questions There Now BAD DAY SIR!"

Veigar smashes the door with a dark matter

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Ebil View Post

Veigar facepalm *Man why does stuff like this always happens to me* Veigar then channels it into Rage, Veigar then summons a Event's Horizon smaller then normal in which entangles Vice's body inside of it. Making the any movement will cause Vice to be stun, yet remove the trap. Then Veigar calls to his assistant Duncan with a Moonstone Cannon to Aim at Vice.

Well Its Been Nice Knowing You. Your Soul Will Be Prefect For My Breakfast Tomorrow. Alas Good Bye.

Then Duncan fires the beam cannon at Vice.

((I wish to apologize of that week off....I was working on the new forums...Almost forgetting this one >.> So I remembered to come back...If anyone had issue me not answering questions activity well sue me. Not really.))
(( Oh this should be interesting. ))
Vice gives some derpy eyes as he sinks into the ground, knowing event horizon only blocks horizontal movement, silly Veigar.
He then arises, drilling up from the ground behind Duncan.

"Hello, boy." He says, as he kicks him down to the ground, putting his foot on his back to keep him there. "So who's your little friend?" he says, twisting his foot to put pain on Duncan.

Colonel qt

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Ebil View Post

"Then Ask My Old Doctor In Bandle City! You Will Find Him He Was The Only Doctor I Went To You Can Ask Your Questions There Now BAD DAY SIR!"

Veigar smashes the door with a dark matter
Kavar "Opens" the smashed door but enters the room this time.

"I still...wow...your a lot smaller than you look."