Ask The Tiny Master of Evil

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Colonel qt

Senior Member

12-29-2012

Kavar re-opens the door.

"Thats not an answer"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Rumble

Senior Member

12-29-2012

Veigar:

Veigar i have a few questions... Why you are using technology of Viktor for the cannon for your voidling? (Wait, why you have a voidling?), second, why you think the people make more jokes about your size instead of my size? third, what is your oppinion about the rest of the yordle champions (including myself)? and fourth you havent thought of doing something different instead of take over the world?

- Rumble, the Mechanized Menace.

((Yes this is a letter))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

warfighter101

Senior Member

12-29-2012

Dear ti.....master of evil

What kind of magic do you use do you dark magic or magic based on space.

From Warfighter101 P.S i wasnt about to make fun of your size.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-29-2012

Vice pleasantly strolls into the office of Veigar.
"Oh Mr. Veigar, if you don't mind, I have a small, well, difficult-to-say-in-a-small-phrase """question""" to ask of you."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Ebil

Senior Member

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek View Post
Kavar re-opens the door.

"Thats not an answer"
I was born like this!


Veigar then primordial burst the door again to shut it

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rumble View Post
Veigar:

Veigar i have a few questions... Why you are using technology of Viktor for the cannon for your voidling? (Wait, why you have a voidling?), second, why you think the people make more jokes about your size instead of my size? third, what is your oppinion about the rest of the yordle champions (including myself)? and fourth you havent thought of doing something different instead of take over the world?

- Rumble, the Mechanized Menace.

((Yes this is a letter))
((For the voidling question the old Veigar had a bulter which was from the Void. I do like that idea so I implement with my Veigar. Since I think Veigar is more of a Saturday Morning Villain a little voidling suits him))

Veigar begins to write a respond to the letter

For your first question I required a weapon of mass destruction and I wanted to test this Moonstone fuel! I knew it was powerful source of power so I need help to create the weapon which Viktor helped me with. Due to my lack of knowledge of hextech.

Second They must like HOW ANGRY I GET WHEN PEOPLE TALK ABOUT MY SIZE... And maybe because you have a whole city state supporting you instead of me! As For I'm A Loner And The End OF All Yordles For Choosing A Different Path.

Third Question
Amumu: Lone some soul looking for some other soul to kindle his own. He won't pose a threat to me.
Corki: Just a washed up old yordle. Only reason he is around is cause of his toy plane. If I destroy that toy he won't pose a threat.
Heimer:I really don't trust this guy all his ideas that science will better Valoran. WELL IT WON'T! Only I can..
Poppy: She is annoying and prevents my plans! For that I will destroy her with her beloved two cites!
Teemo: I WILL DESTROY HIM....ALL MY HATE
Tristana: She is annoying along with that Teemo I swear they are having an affair! She is another threat to me.
Ziggs: Heh he is helpful made some stuff for me. He haves a great laugh too similar to mine. Still does nukes are the death of me.
Veigar: Oh wait that's me the best of all of them.
Lulu: She is as crazy if not more insane then me. Still we are in a friend relationship nothing more.
Kennen: He eaten too much sugar, and is always in a sugar rush mode. He might pose a threat to me with all his balance ideas.
Rumble/You: I have no ill against you yet. Best not to try to form anything.

Now for your final question
When I was still a normal yordle I wished to travel all over Valoran see the sights. In till that bloody Noxion Trade... .Now I study the cosmos to improve my skills to overthrow the city states. Which is my only goal now!

Now best to stir away from talking about my height, and my plans then nothing bad will happen to you.

~Veigar. The Master Of Evil.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Ebil

Senior Member

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by warfighter101 View Post
Dear ti.....master of evil

What kind of magic do you use do you dark magic or magic based on space.

From Warfighter101 P.S i wasnt about to make fun of your size.

Well for my spells they're based with the cosmic powers the proven dangerous, and destructive! Like dark matter a substance highly destructive by any touch by any other type of matter. Also the dark magics that me serve are run by the fuel of souls. Giving me the power to use magic normally forbidden by most. As I fuse them they are what people called my corrupt cosmic magic! The power to bend time and space along with the dark magic cause a combination which proves deadly for does who goes against me.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Ebil

Senior Member

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
Vice pleasantly strolls into the office of Veigar.
"Oh Mr. Veigar, if you don't mind, I have a small, well, difficult-to-say-in-a-small-phrase """question""" to ask of you."

Veigar "office" was shut tight by the magical words Vice has said. Then Veigar rises up to confront the defiler.


You Dare! INSULT ME!

Veigar rises a Event horizon Surrounding Vice

Now Your Punishment Is DEATH! BY MY HANDS!


Veigar then unleash a bale strike, dark matter, and a primordial burst at Vice


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-30-2012

Vice quickly gets out of the stun, and looks up to see the dark matter.
"Ohh pretty" Vice says as it thunks him on the head.
He sees the baleful strike come at him.

"MAGNIFICENT!" he says as it bashes his face, sending him flying a few feet.
He then sees the Primordial Burst "No, just no."
Vice then took out a Spell Sheild from his R.Q.R Cube and blocks the Primordial Burst.
"Oh that was fun, can we play again?" He says, just barely managing to get back up on his feet.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Colonel qt

Senior Member

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Ebil View Post
I was born like this!


Veigar then primordial burst the door again to shut it
Kavar opens the door again.

"But you're so much smaller than other yordles."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Rumble

Senior Member

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Ebil View Post

((For the voidling question the old Veigar had a bulter which was from the Void. I do like that idea so I implement with my Veigar. Since I think Veigar is more of a Saturday Morning Villain a little voidling suits him))

Veigar begins to write a respond to the letter

For your first question I required a weapon of mass destruction and I wanted to test this Moonstone fuel! I knew it was powerful source of power so I need help to create the weapon which Viktor helped me with. Due to my lack of knowledge of hextech.

Second They must like HOW ANGRY I GET WHEN PEOPLE TALK ABOUT MY SIZE... And maybe because you have a whole city state supporting you instead of me! As For I'm A Loner And The End OF All Yordles For Choosing A Different Path.

Third Question
Amumu: Lone some soul looking for some other soul to kindle his own. He won't pose a threat to me.
Corki: Just a washed up old yordle. Only reason he is around is cause of his toy plane. If I destroy that toy he won't pose a threat.
Heimer:I really don't trust this guy all his ideas that science will better Valoran. WELL IT WON'T! Only I can..
Poppy: She is annoying and prevents my plans! For that I will destroy her with her beloved two cites!
Teemo: I WILL DESTROY HIM....ALL MY HATE
Tristana: She is annoying along with that Teemo I swear they are having an affair! She is another threat to me.
Ziggs: Heh he is helpful made some stuff for me. He haves a great laugh too similar to mine. Still does nukes are the death of me.
Veigar: Oh wait that's me the best of all of them.
Lulu: She is as crazy if not more insane then me. Still we are in a friend relationship nothing more.
Kennen: He eaten too much sugar, and is always in a sugar rush mode. He might pose a threat to me with all his balance ideas.
Rumble/You: I have no ill against you yet. Best not to try to form anything.

Now for your final question
When I was still a normal yordle I wished to travel all over Valoran see the sights. In till that bloody Noxion Trade... .Now I study the cosmos to improve my skills to overthrow the city states. Which is my only goal now!

Now best to stir away from talking about my height, and my plans then nothing bad will happen to you.

~Veigar. The Master Of Evil.
((I Know, but was part of the question IC))

Veigar:

I don't think is a thing about support, i'm pretty sure that is something of respect, and your title help with that... however. I will put here what i think about your opinion of the other champs.

Amumu: OK
Corki: Maybe
Heimer: Me either, but that means that you trust in someone? (other than your voidling)
Poppy: Really, why you want destroy Bandle? I understand your hate towards Noxus... but Bandle?
Teemo: OK... those mushrooms are annoying... Why you hate him? Oh yes the balloon incident.
Tristana: She is not annoying... And they are friends, nothing more...
Ziggs: WHAT?... Stupid crazy bomberyordle working with the humans and afrohead... why the hell he made... forget it.
Veigar: No comment.
Lulu: so, you admit that you are insane?
Kennen: OK
Rumble/Me: Ok

And what is your opinion about Piltover and Zaun?

- Rumble.