Ask The Tiny Master of Evil

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Ebil

Senior Member

11-29-2012

((*Sits in a chair reading Scarlet Letter*))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Colonel qt

Senior Member

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerosiz View Post
((I'm not sure if I'm talking to Duncan or veigar so I'm just going to put 2 different responses

To Duncan))

"Oh I just like to mess with veigar."

anayo puts on a mischievous grin.

"It was nothing more than seeing how he would react."

((To veigar))

"Oh that, I checked around and disabled it.

anayo finishes cleaning the remains of the wall.

"We'll I'd better get back"

and with that anayo left the room.
((Sooo...are you going to reply to that?))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Ebil

Senior Member

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerosiz View Post
((Sooo...are you going to reply to that?))
((Opps when you said you left the room that I thought that was it well time for reply))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Ebil

Senior Member

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerosiz View Post
((I'm not sure if I'm talking to Duncan or veigar so I'm just going to put 2 different responses

To Duncan))

"Oh I just like to mess with veigar."

anayo puts on a mischievous grin.

"It was nothing more than seeing how he would react."

((To veigar))

"Oh that, I checked around and disabled it.

anayo finishes cleaning the remains of the wall.

"We'll I'd better get back"

and with that anayo left the room.
Duncan nods at Anayo as he likes to mess with Veigar too.
"Alas as the deed is done and I don't have to work now that's all I care about."

Veigar responded to Anayo
"Yes YOU BETTER DISABLE IT Don't Do That Again That Ruined My Enjoyment!"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Colonel qt

Senior Member

11-29-2012

((Massive RP time with Duncan, also forget about what I said about Anayo leaving the room, he needs to stay.

To duncan))

Anayo thinks for a while about what Duncan just said, then he makes a decision.

"To be honest I'm not very scared of Veigar, if you want me to help I can help you get out of here.

((To Veigar))

"Well I can't be here forever checking every 5 minutes to see if there's a trap. I can't stay here forever."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Colonel qt

Senior Member

11-30-2012

((bump in hopes of a reply.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Ebil

Senior Member

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerosiz View Post
((Massive RP time with Duncan, also forget about what I said about Anayo leaving the room, he needs to stay.

To duncan))

Anayo thinks for a while about what Duncan just said, then he makes a decision.

"To be honest I'm not very scared of Veigar, if you want me to help I can help you get out of here.

((To Veigar))

"Well I can't be here forever checking every 5 minutes to see if there's a trap. I can't stay here forever."
Duncan delined Anayo's offer.
Well that's a temping offer, yet I can't take that offer even if Veigar is the worse boss, and so what he punishes me badly I don't want to leave...But what kind of help your looking for.

Veigar rants
WHAT HOW DO PEOPLE ALWAYS GET IN MY SECERT LAIR... It Hint A Secret To The Public!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Colonel qt

Senior Member

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Ebil View Post
Duncan delined Anayo's offer.
Well that's a temping offer, yet I can't take that offer even if Veigar is the worse boss, and so what he punishes me badly I don't want to leave...But what kind of help your looking for.

Veigar rants
WHAT HOW DO PEOPLE ALWAYS GET IN MY SECERT LAIR... It Hint A Secret To The Public!
"Oh, well okay."

Anayo stands up and stretches a little bit before extending his hand to help duncan up.

"So what does Veigar actually make you do?"

"Oh well uh...."

Anayo scratches the back of his head.

"I found it pretty easily, it kind of sticks out."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Ebil

Senior Member

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerosiz View Post
"Oh, well okay."

Anayo stands up and stretches a little bit before extending his hand to help duncan up.

"So what does Veigar actually make you do?"

"Oh well uh...."

Anayo scratches the back of his head.

"I found it pretty easily, it kind of sticks out."
Duncan responded to Anayo
Pretty much everything for making his food to help him plan out evil schemes

While Veigar walks outside and sees a giant neon sigh saying Veigar's Evil Secret Lair

I Forgot About That...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Colonel qt

Senior Member

12-01-2012

"Wow...So is that the reason you stay here? Because Veigar probably would die without you?"

((To veigar since you wouldn't be able to tell the transtition.))

"Is that really necessary, or do you really forget where this place is?"

((I considered putting

"Do you really have that short of a memory?"

but decided I've played around with that already so I shouldn't do it again ))