Ask The Tiny Master of Evil

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Colonel qt

11-24-2012

Veigar may notice a slight rumble in the ground.

Tjihyana

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Ebil View Post
Veigar suddenly turns to the yordle and pixie companion at first he mumble about

"Arggg hows does everyone get my lair.....its should be hidden to the public."

Then he turns to respond to the two with a tone of being annoyed.

My Words How Did You Get In My Lair! And No I Don't Want To Play A Game With You! Now Run Along Now Before You Become My Prey!
Mira blinks at the angry response, her look turning much more malicious suddenly. Tyr looks at her, sighing. Veigar had brought out the darker side of the usually happy girl.

"Prey?! We'll see who becomes the prey here!"

The crystal in the girl's hair glows brightly, sending a pulse through Mira and turning her into a wolf. She then launches herself at Veigar, teeth bared.

((... Yeah, being angry doesn't help with someone bipolar. :3 Answer however you like. ^^ ))

Ask The Ebil

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerosiz View Post
Veigar may notice a slight rumble in the ground.
Veigar looks to the ground and ignores it as he continues to eat his burger

Ask The Ebil

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjihyana View Post
Mira blinks at the angry response, her look turning much more malicious suddenly. Tyr looks at her, sighing. Veigar had brought out the darker side of the usually happy girl.

"Prey?! We'll see who becomes the prey here!"

The crystal in the girl's hair glows brightly, sending a pulse through Mira and turning her into a wolf. She then launches herself at Veigar, teeth bared.

((... Yeah, being angry doesn't help with someone bipolar. :3 Answer however you like. ^^ ))
((Man what is up with yordle influenced by the Glade! Talk to them the wrong way they all do horrible things to you.... ))

Veigar looked at the newly transformed yordle and her faerie feeling not fear, but delight

Oh Fun Looks Like This A Real Hunting Game Now. Yet In My Home I'm The Hunter!

As he rises his staff at the wolf Mira fires a dark matter at her as she launches at him.

Meanwhile in the back round Duncan his loyal butler sits, and waits till his master requires his assistance.

Tjihyana

11-25-2012

((... What can I say, Glade is amazing. ))

Tyr the pixie quickly shields Mira, not taking part in the fight much. He knew Mira shouldn't be doing this, but there was nothing he could do to stop her for now.

Mira is partly protected by the shield, but the dark matter scorches her side. She lets out a loud yelp, falling on her side close to Veigar. She quickly stands up, turning back to her usual self, a tear in her eye.

"Thaaaaat's unfair. How about we even the scaaaaaaaaales? Tihihih."

She is still giggling somehow and the crystal in her hair glows, shooting a basic Whimsey polymorph at Veigar, only strong enough to last a few seconds. Mira spends half of the time it should last preparing and launching a glitterlance.

Colonel qt

11-25-2012

Anayo enters the room and creates a rock wall between Veigar and Mira.

"Hey! If you're going to do this take it up in the Sparring Grounds! I'd be happy to prolong this fight until you do."

Ask The Ebil

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjihyana View Post
((... What can I say, Glade is amazing. ))

Tyr the pixie quickly shields Mira, not taking part in the fight much. He knew Mira shouldn't be doing this, but there was nothing he could do to stop her for now.

Mira is partly protected by the shield, but the dark matter scorches her side. She lets out a loud yelp, falling on her side close to Veigar. She quickly stands up, turning back to her usual self, a tear in her eye.

"Thaaaaat's unfair. How about we even the scaaaaaaaaales? Tihihih."

She is still giggling somehow and the crystal in her hair glows, shooting a basic Whimsey polymorph at Veigar, only strong enough to last a few seconds. Mira spends half of the time it should last preparing and launching a glitterlance.

Veigar wasn't prepared for the Whimsey and was turned into a squirrel. Yet Duncan came out of the back round and used his shield aura to defend some of the damage dealt still Veigurirel got hit sightly in the chest by the glitterlance. Them Veigar reforms to himself feeling slight pain in his chest.

Oh You Will Pay For Your Acts Against Me!

Veigar then charges his staff for a baleful strike.

Colonel qt

11-25-2012

((Sure just ignore me :/))

Ask The Ebil

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerosiz View Post
((Sure just ignore me :/))
(I felt thats happen after my last post)

Colonel qt

11-25-2012

((alright, so rock wall now? ))