Ask The Tiny Master of Evil

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Ebil

Senior Member

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoWeirdYordles View Post
The yordle was constantly moving around the room
"I see, even the master of evil is a mortal after all...And how are going your experiments with the void? you want conquer that place too? how about the shadow isles?"

Mortal? I'M NOT MORTAL.....I Eat Souls For A Living!!!!!! I'm The Farthest From Mortal.
Anyways Indeed In Order For Me To Rule This Rock Is To Succeed Indeed Rule Its Threats Too. The Shadow Isles And The Void Will Be In My Hands!!! THEN SOONER THEN LATER THE UNIVERSE!....

And My Experiments With The Void Have Been About How It Adapts To Our Creatures Of This World Like That Kha Zix...

Anyways Who Are You And What Are You Doing In My Evil Lair!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TwoWeirdYordles

Senior Member

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Ebil View Post

Mortal? I'M NOT MORTAL.....I Eat Souls For A Living!!!!!! I'm The Farthest From Mortal.
Anyways Indeed In Order For Me To Rule This Rock Is To Succeed Indeed Rule Its Threats Too. The Shadow Isles And The Void Will Be In My Hands!!! THEN SOONER THEN LATER THE UNIVERSE!....

And My Experiments With The Void Have Been About How It Adapts To Our Creatures Of This World Like That Kha Zix...

Anyways Who Are You And What Are You Doing In My Evil Lair!
"If someone can kill you (because you need the protection of the league) and you are alive, that means that you are a mortal, Veigar, even if you are the strongest mage of Valoran..."

The yordle keep walking around, it seemed like he could not stay a minute without moving.

"...And for your last question...I'm talking with you, it's not obvious?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Ebil

Senior Member

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoWeirdYordles View Post
"If someone can kill you (because you need the protection of the league) and you are alive, that means that you are a mortal, Veigar, even if you are the strongest mage of Valoran..."

The yordle keep walking around, it seemed like he could not stay a minute without moving.

"...And for your last question...I'm talking with you, it's not obvious?"
Well I Guess So..Now Off You Go Now Before I Get My Hounds on You.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TwoWeirdYordles

Senior Member

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Ebil View Post
Well I Guess So..Now Off You Go Now Before I Get My Hounds on You.
The yordle was walking without care
"You have hounds?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tentorer

Senior Member

11-22-2012

Returning from the inner part of Veigar's lair, Rothus appeared with a chess board. "Hm.. I'ts your place so your the first move I guess."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Ebil

Senior Member

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
Returning from the inner part of Veigar's lair, Rothus appeared with a chess board. "Hm.. I'ts your place so your the first move I guess."
Veigar haves chosen the black side and moves his left knight first


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tentorer

Senior Member

11-22-2012

Rothus moves his right pawn forward one block.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Ebil

Senior Member

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
Rothus moves his right pawn forward one block.
((This is hard to picture this))

Veigar moves the right pawn covering the bishop two spaces


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tentorer

Senior Member

11-22-2012

((Okay then BACK TO THE FUTURE!!!!))

After a while, Veigar had Rothus on his last legs. He had to admit defeat. "Alright Master of Evil, you win. Since it was a great game, I will do your bidding for a day. What will you have me do?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Ebil

Senior Member

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
((Okay then BACK TO THE FUTURE!!!!))

After a while, Veigar had Rothus on his last legs. He had to admit defeat. "Alright Master of Evil, you win. Since it was a great game, I will do your bidding for a day. What will you have me do?"

Veigar hands Rothus a black hole bomb


Go To The Mother Ship Put This On It And It Will Teleport To A Location Where I Can Make My Ransom For It.

That Is All