Ask The Tiny Master of Evil

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Ebil

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerosiz View Post
I can tell you like your primordial burst so much.

Too bad it has such a short range.....just like you
YOU FOOLISH MORTAL!

Veigar surrounds Zerosiz in a event's horizon

I DON'T KNOW IF YOUR BRAVE OR JUST PLAIN DUMB!!!!!! YOU CROSSED THE LINE NOW YOU WILL PAY!

Veigar launches a dark matter, primordial burst, and a baleful strike at Zerosiz

I HOPE YOU ENJOY OBLIVION THERE IS NO CHECKING OUT!

Colonel qt

11-08-2012

As soon as the combo starts to launch the room goes pitch black, courtesy of Zerosiz (A.K.A Anayo ever since I made the summoner.) and, being the summoner he is flashes out of event's horizon but still takes primordial burst and baleful strike he is still able to run out, and while he runs out he can be heard shouting.

"OW! That hit my shin!"

Ask The Ebil

11-08-2012

Quote:
As soon as the combo starts to launch the room goes pitch black, courtesy of Zerosiz (A.K.A Anayo ever since I made the summoner.) and, being the summoner he is flashes out of event's horizon but still takes primordial burst and baleful strike he is still able to run out, and while he runs out he can be heard shouting.

"OW! That hit my shin!"

Veigar jumps in front of Anayo

HALT YOU CRIMINAL SCUM I WILL KILL YOU FOR YOUR CRIMES AGAINST ME

Veigar then shoots a barrage of dark matters at the summoner

Emperor Titus

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Ebil View Post

Veigar jumps in front of Anayo

HALT YOU CRIMINAL SCUM I WILL KILL YOU FOR YOUR CRIMES AGAINST ME

Veigar then shoots a barrage of dark matters at the summoner
Yoshi comes in, with his cosmic wand already drawn out. He conjures up Stellar Spheres, balls that look like stars, and the spheres home into the spheres of Dark Matters, trying to neutralize it.

Yoshi: You don't kill a summoner! Your cosmic powers are going to be diminished that way if you continue!

Colonel qt

11-09-2012

Anayo is caught a little bit off guard by the arrival of the new summoner but readies himself again, then recognizes the summoner Yoshi.

"Thank you Yoshi, and Veigar, if you truly wish to blow my brains out that much I guess you can meet me at the sparring ground if you'd like."

and before being caught in an awkward position, Anayo darts off leaving behind a blinding light.

Colonel qt

11-09-2012

((I don't think Veigar can reach the bump button so I guess I'll do it for him ^^ (I can't stop these short jokes from coming (._.; ) ) ))

Ask The Ebil

11-09-2012

Quote:
((I don't think Veigar can reach the bump button so I guess I'll do it for him ^^ (I can't stop these short jokes from coming (._.; ) ) ))
((I'm was in games in client forgot to post))

Ask The Ebil

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
Yoshi comes in, with his cosmic wand already drawn out. He conjures up Stellar Spheres, balls that look like stars, and the spheres home into the spheres of Dark Matters, trying to neutralize it.

Yoshi: You don't kill a summoner! Your cosmic powers are going to be diminished that way if you continue!
The dark matters were all neutralized by the Stellarr Spheres

Arggg You Again I Would End You If The League Was A Dagger In My Back. Fine He Lives For Now....

Veigar write down the summoner's name on kill list

Ask The Ebil

11-09-2012

Quote:
Anayo is caught a little bit off guard by the arrival of the new summoner but readies himself again, then recognizes the summoner Yoshi.

"Thank you Yoshi, and Veigar, if you truly wish to blow my brains out that much I guess you can meet me at the sparring ground if you'd like."

and before being caught in an awkward position, Anayo darts off leaving behind a blinding light.
Argg The Sparring Grounds? Maybe Later I Have Plans To Act On First!

Ask The Ebil

11-11-2012

((What Is Black And Blue And Is Gonna Show You The Definition Of A Bump?))