Ask The Tiny Master of Evil

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PuniMage

08-25-2012

Quote:
We got Talon, Shaco, and now Rengar. Is that not too many people trying to gut you with smaller blades and also tend to pop in out of nowhere?
Quote:
The clown possesses two blades.
Quote:
And Talon has a metric poop ton. Rengar has a dagger and claws. That's a lot of knives all aimed at the ti-....Master of Evil.
>.> Am going to ignore the wording use of the weapons, but in early game they need to get behind me

to get the upper hand. They are assassins after all >.> if the Summoner who is controlling me is good at the lure and bait at my turret they're easy prey.

Besides when am fully stock in items I can nuke them fast then they can touch me.

Shaco: The only annoying thing he does in the league is when he sneaks up on me using his "boxes" but after that his open to be nuked.

Talon: ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG he is annoying but one snare of my Event Horizon his just another corpse in my path

Rengar: At the state his in he is isn't much of a threat he can't even jungle properly

I ALWAYS GOT WAYS TO FIGHT OFF THESE ANNOYING PEST IN OR OUT OF THE FIELD!

As you know magic is better then small butter knifes...

PuniMage

08-25-2012

After Veigar time in custody again for his second effort on trying to steal mother-ship
Veigar sits in his lab waiting for the next "Meatbag" to ask him a question...
(Its like a bump)

SuperMan Pix

08-25-2012

*Lulu walks in to the lab casually and looks around. She stops and picks up a dark crystal before losing interest and throwing said crystal behind her, causing a tiny explosion followed by a noticeable scorch mark on the floor. Lulu continues to look around and is seemingly oblivious to Veigar's presence*

PuniMage

08-25-2012

Veigar looks back in this trespasser seeing the little yordle break his dark crystal and a tiny explosion he heard.

Normally Veigar would have kill the trespasser, but then he saw it was Lulu he remember that she can crack Trist so his anger turn to delight.

"HEY! THAT WAS MY CRYSTAL! *sigh* Anyways Lulu is it? I need your help with a little "play date" with a little friend..yes a friend...".

Then he calls his pet voidling to clean the mess made by Lulu

SuperMan Pix

08-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuniMage View Post
Veigar looks back in this trespasser seeing the little yordle break his dark crystal and a tiny explosion he heard.

Normally Veigar would have kill the trespasser, but then he saw it was Lulu he remember that she can crack Trist so his anger turn to delight.

"HEY! THAT WAS MY CRYSTAL! *sigh* Anyways Lulu is it? I need your help with a little "play date" with a little friend..yes a friend...".

Then he calls his pet voidling to clean the mess made by Lulu
play date?? PLAAAY DAAAAATEEE?? that sounds WONDERFUL!!! which FRIEND is IT??

*Lulu looks really hyper at the mention of "play" and "friends"*

PuniMage

08-25-2012

Veigar rubs his hands together

"Oh its a person we both know....this "friend" will be joining us in my dungeon we are going to have a "fun" time a "killer" time....>......".

SuperMan Pix

08-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuniMage View Post
Veigar rubs his hands together

"Oh its a person we both know....this "friend" will be joining us in my dungeon we are going to have a "fun" time a "killer" time....>......".
YAAAAAAY!!! that SOUNDS great...wait a minute...

*Lulu stares at Veigar seriously for a second before she spontaniously smiles*

THIS wouldnt be a PARTY if there wasnt ANY FOOD!!! do you HAVE ANY?

PuniMage

08-25-2012

"OF COURSE I HAVE FOOD!!"

Veigar went to his fridge and saw there were no more food.....he just remember he haven't bought food for days. *faceplam*

Then he turn to his voidling Ducan ((YES THATS WILL BE HIS NAME))

"Hey Ducan can you go to a store and pick up some food for this "party."

Ducan turned to Veigar and respond, "*sigh* alright sir what you want me to get?"

Then both of them turn to Lulu and Veigar ask, " Argggg kind of junk I MEAN food you want at our "party".

Dear Veigar

08-25-2012

((You're doing well. Only advice I have is to actually be a bit...well, eviler.

Meaning, maybe actually do something evil.

I'm obviously not encouraging you to try and put a bomb somewhere.

:3

Also, try to avoid using emotes when in-character, as it makes you seem a little less professional.))

Iron Ambássador

08-25-2012

((Psst. Old Veig, he did try and steal the Mothership already ))