Ask The Tiny Master of Evil

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Ebil

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Hastur View Post
Annie stands behind a corner, watching Veigar closely. She has an awkard scowl on her face, a hand over her chin, fingers in her mouth, the other hand holding her balanced as she leans over the corner of the hallway into the room.

She almost tries to take her hand out of her mouth and speak, but scowls even harder and just keeps watching Veigar.
Meanwhile the room Veigar is in currently is his laboratory not noticing Annie as all continues his experiments testing his less then perfect alchemy potions on a live yordle subject chained on a table.

Alright Duncan Insert That Flesh To Mana Potion Into That Yordle.

Duncan his voidling assistant inserted the potion into the Yordle. While the Yordle screams in terror as his flesh turns into a magical essence and a soul remains. While Veigar catches the soul into a bottle, Duncan obtains the magical essence into a vial.

Alright The Test Was Successful Now Lets Test That New Torture Method Involving Fire.

Ms Annie Hastur

11-05-2012

Annie lets out a quiet stutter filled pant once he mentioned fire. She bit her fingers harder, any tighter and they might start to bleed. She'd never... noticed Veigar, really. She didn't like watching him, it felt creepy, but she just couldn't take her eyes off him, and it scared her.

But she, for reasons unknown to her, really wanted to watch him right now.

Ask The Ebil

11-05-2012

Quote:
Annie lets out a quiet stutter filled pant once he mentioned fire. She bit her fingers harder, any tighter and they might start to bleed. She'd never... noticed Veigar, really. She didn't like watching him, it felt creepy, but she just couldn't take her eyes off him, and it scared her.

But she, for reasons unknown to her, really wanted to watch him right now.

Duncan bought in the next test subject a yordle was captured because he has stolen Veigar's candy while Veigar was walking around Valoran.

Why are you doing this to me... Please I want to go home!... I was just playing around.

The yordle sobs as Duncan places a gag on the yordle and places him in chains on a table. Veigar then comes out with a potion with unknown effects only knowing he might cause fire.

Now Why Would I Do That As You So Disrespected Me As A Individual I Will Have You Burned Alive For Pity Thievery.

Veigar inserted the potion all over the yordle. Then the yordle's body instantly combusted into flames oddly enough the flames after 10 seconds went away as the yordle is left, but then the skin turned into lava. Then Veigar calls on Duncan to get water, and pour it all over the yordle causing him to turn into a obsidian. Now the yordle is a obsidian statue lifeness to the eye.

Well This Was Another Success When I Want A Enemy Of Mine To Be Immortalized This Is How I Will Do It.

Now Duncan Its Time For A Shower Then Bed Come Now Duncan.

Veigar and Duncan begins to walk to the exit of the lab to the bathroom

Ms Annie Hastur

11-05-2012

Annie whimpers a bit. That was very exciting to see, she'd have to remember that water trick. But he was coming, and she'd need to hide.

Annie quickly moves towards a darker alcove at the other end of the hallway. Kneeling in the alcove, she watches intently as the continue to move towards the bathroom. She begins to bite her nails, but she doesn't know why she's so nervous and yet still somehow, here by her own volition.

Ask The Ebil

11-05-2012

Quote:
Annie whimpers a bit. That was very exciting to see, she'd have to remember that water trick. But he was coming, and she'd need to hide.

Annie quickly moves towards a darker alcove at the other end of the hallway. Kneeling in the alcove, she watches intently as the continue to move towards the bathroom. She begins to bite her nails, but she doesn't know why she's so nervous and yet still somehow, here by her own volition.

Veigar still haven't noticed Annie at all continues to the bathroom at the end of the hallway.

Duncan Go To My Room And Get My Clothes And Set Dinner In Our Bedroom.

Duncan leave to attend to Veigar's commands as Veigar enters the bathroom disrobes and enters the shower.

Ms Annie Hastur

11-05-2012

Annie listens from outside, muttering to herself.

"I should kill Duncan, then I'd get Veigar all to myself." She giggles a bit, then covers her mouth, shocked. She checks the hallways and flees the area.

Ask The Ebil

11-05-2012

Quote:
Annie listens from outside, muttering to herself.

"I should kill Duncan, then I'd get Veigar all to myself." She giggles a bit, then covers her mouth, shocked. She checks the hallways and flees the area.

Meanwhile in another room Duncan is setting Veigar's robes and then make his way into the kitchen making a yordle-burger made out of 100% real yordle meat, and a glass of yordle tortured souls.

Frostgiant444

11-05-2012

Dear Veigar.

What was your experience in the Dungeons in Noxus like, And How where you tortured?

- Fardianor the frostgiant

Ask The Ebil

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostgiant444 View Post
Dear Veigar.

What was your experience in the Dungeons in Noxus like, And How where you tortured?

- Fardianor the frostgiant
You Don't Understand That Stress The Darkness Into You Feel It For Your Self....
Day In Day Out Nothing But A Dark Cloud Covering The Room. The Emptiness As I Have No One To Share My Cell...

As For The Other Inmates They Taunt Me Laugh At Me Being One Of The Few Yordle Imprisoned. On How Little I Am Compared To Them That I Am Useless And That Humans Are Better.... Daily Beatings Not Only By The Other Inmates, But The Guards As Well.
Weekly Times of playing yordle ball....and....ARGGG It Hurts Too Much To Remember
Now I Have Suffered For Years In That Oblivion I Hope That Answers Your Question

Veigar leaves to crawl in his bed like a baby.

Colonel qt

11-07-2012

I can tell you like your primordial burst so much.

Too bad it has such a short range.....just like you