Ask The Tiny Master of Evil

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Ebil

10-29-2012

((rise rise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))

Ask The Ebil

11-01-2012

((Ignored Thats Nice.))

Ask The Ebil

11-03-2012

((Bump.))

Tentorer

11-03-2012

"Hey half-pint what'cha doin?"

Ask The Ebil

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
"Hey half-pint what'cha doin?"
Veigar walks up to Tentorer smash his staff into Tentorer's face with the other hand a primordial burst is launch at Tentorer.

Tentorer

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Ebil View Post
Veigar walks up to Tentorer smash his staff into Tentorer's face with the other hand a primordial burst is launch at Tentorer.
Tentorer goes flying, later on the news it is heard a man fell through the sky and smashed into a family's home

Ask The Ebil

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
Tentorer goes flying, later on the news it is heard a man fell through the sky and smashed into a family's home
Heh. That Would Show Him.

Colonel qt

11-03-2012

Greetings, what do you think of fellow champion Xerath as he has nearly unlimited arcane magic at his command. Do you think he could be a threat to you?

Ask The Ebil

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerosiz View Post
Greetings, what do you think of fellow champion Xerath as he has nearly unlimited arcane magic at his command. Do you think he could be a threat to you?
((Dang it forgot to answer))

Xerath That Fool That Gave Up His Mortal Body? Well My Thoughts Is He Is Leading The Future Of Mages A In Process Evolutionary Step. As We Are No Longer Any Limits To Our Bodies! SO I CAN SUMMON UNLIMITED AMOUNTS OF PRIMORDIAL BURSTS!....

Anyways For Your Second Question He Can't Pose A Threat To Me Tis The Same Energy That Run Him Can Be Easily Stopped By The Powers Of My Primdoral Burst One Hit He Will Disappear Into Atoms.

Ms Annie Hastur

11-05-2012

Annie stands behind a corner, watching Veigar closely. She has an awkard scowl on her face, a hand over her chin, fingers in her mouth, the other hand holding her balanced as she leans over the corner of the hallway into the room.

She almost tries to take her hand out of her mouth and speak, but scowls even harder and just keeps watching Veigar.