Ask The Tiny Master of Evil

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dirilan

10-05-2012

''Why... do you wear a really big steel glove when the other one is smaller? Did you really swallow a soul? and.. What's black and blue and is about to show me the definition of pain??''

[RIGHT]- A really random summoner[/RIGHT]

Ask The Ebil

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirilan View Post
''Why... do you wear a really big steel glove when the other one is smaller? Did you really swallow a soul? and.. What's black and blue and is about to show me the definition of pain??''

[RIGHT]- A really random summoner[/RIGHT]
((Sorry was at school))

"YOU QUITE HAVE A LOT OF QUESTIONS SUMMONER ALRIGHT LETS START."

"Now I Was Experimenting With Alchemy Trying To Find A Potion To Make Me Huge! Yet The Potion Only Made My Hand Huge After A lot Of Trail And Error I Gave Up And Decided To Wear A Huge Gauntlet To Cover It Up. For Now I Think It Matches Me Quite Well."

"I Swallow A Soul In A Sense Of Two Ways One My Baleful Strike If It Kills The Target I Will Obtain His Soul In Which I Fuse With My Magical Aura To Make Me Stronger. In The Other Sense I Drink Souls As A Balanced Drink For Breakfast."

"And Lastly Look At My The Black That Is Hiding My Face. Look At The Color Of My Blue Robes. And Whats This A Dark Matter To The Face?"

Veigar Fires A Dark Matter At The Summoner's Face

Ask The Ebil

10-07-2012

((*Fart* It Rises The Thread))

Ask The Ebil

10-08-2012

(( Ok my grammer might be ****....but... I'm improving right?))

Dirilan

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Ebil View Post
((Sorry was at school))

"YOU QUITE HAVE A LOT OF QUESTIONS SUMMONER ALRIGHT LETS START."

"Now I Was Experimenting With Alchemy Trying To Find A Potion To Make Me Huge! Yet The Potion Only Made My Hand Huge After A lot Of Trail And Error I Gave Up And Decided To Wear A Huge Gauntlet To Cover It Up. For Now I Think It Matches Me Quite Well."

"I Swallow A Soul In A Sense Of Two Ways One My Baleful Strike If It Kills The Target I Will Obtain His Soul In Which I Fuse With My Magical Aura To Make Me Stronger. In The Other Sense I Drink Souls As A Balanced Drink For Breakfast."

"And Lastly Look At My The Black That Is Hiding My Face. Look At The Color Of My Blue Robes. And Whats This A Dark Matter To The Face?"

Veigar Fires A Dark Matter At The Summoner's Face
((I'm sorry, I really forgot to reply you back ^^'))

The summoner answered in each Veigar's response. So for the first answer, the man responded without using the word tiny.

''Yes, It matched you perfectly as the master of evil.''

After the second answers, he replies to Veigar with a smile.

''Oh, I see, you must be really powerful if you have swallow really much souls.''

And for the last, the summoner follows what the yordle says. So, when Veigar said look at the black who was hiding his face, the man was looking it. Then, the blue robe, the summoner looked it. And when the evil yordle said about his dark matter, the summoner looks at the sky and receives the Dark Matter in the face. The summoner was on the ground, but not dead because this man has activated Barrier just before receiving the spell. The summoner begins to stand up and says to Veigar.

''Thank you Veigar, I'm honored to have your answers and a Dark Matter in the face. Have a good day, now.'' He bows while he face seems to bleed a little. This summoner's barrier seems to be not enough powerful to protect himself from Veigar's Dark Matter. Then, the man leaves from this place with a happy smile.

Ask The Ebil

10-10-2012

In Veigar's Hidden Lair

Veigar returns to his lair after fixing it up preparing his plansto steal the Mothership again.

((Bump preapare for Veigar steals the mothership 5.0 this weekend))

Dear Amumu

10-10-2012

Amumu knocks on the door, holding a vial of tears in one hand.

Ask The Ebil

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Amumu View Post
Amumu knocks on the door, holding a vial of tears in one hand.
In the house footsteps can be heard in a hasty manner and then you can hear someone falling down the stairs with screams of pain. Then the footsteps were getting louder till.... The door was open showing the master of evil himself.

"OI WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE AND HOW DID YOU FIND MY HIDDEN LAIR?"

Dear Amumu

10-10-2012

"Uh... it's... not very secret... just so you know. I brought some more tears, since I thought you might need some... I guess... um... also, I was hoping maybe we could be... friends?"

Amumu holds out the vial to Veigar, looking sad as usual.

Ask The Ebil

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Amumu View Post
"Uh... it's... not very secret... just so you know. I brought some more tears, since I thought you might need some... I guess... um... also, I was hoping maybe we could be... friends?"

Amumu holds out the vial to Veigar, looking sad as usual.

Veigar grabs the vial of Amumu's Tears

"DUNCAN PUT THIS IN THE ALCHEMY LAB!!!!!!!"

Then Duncan came to acquire the tears and send them to the lab

"WELL AND NOW THANKS FOR GIVING THE TEARS I WILL SPARE YOUR LIFE LATER YEA YEA YEA NO I WILL BE TO BE FRIENDS BYE!!!!"

Veigar slams the door at Amumu's face and returns to work on his device.