Ask The Tiny Master of Evil

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dracozero

08-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuniMage View Post
((Everyones opinion on my rp with Veigar so far?))
((From what I've read so far, decent except for that thing about opening the store. That doesn't fit the character at all.

Gonna read the rest of this thread and provide feedback

EDIT #1: Why does Veigar have an army of voidlings? That makes little sense

EDIT #2:
Quote:
"I AM NOT A CHILD AM AROUND MY LATE 20's!"
Absolutely no way. Veigar was captured by noxian forces when he was travelling with some merchants (he couldn't have been too young back then) and then was kept in prison for an unlimited amount of time. After that, he traveled Valoran to learn from black mages. It is more reasonable for Veigar to be 35-40 years old.

EDIT #3:
Quote:
((Why not! Veigar needs more allies anyways))
Veigar wouldn't be actively looking for allies - he'd be looking for slaves / minions / dead enemies

EDIT #4: Maybe I seemed a little rough - I wasn't trying to be! Sorry.))

PuniMage

08-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracozero View Post
((From what I've read so far, decent except for that thing about opening the store. That doesn't fit the character at all.

Gonna read the rest of this thread and provide feedback

EDIT #1: Why does Veigar have an army of voidlings? That makes little sense

EDIT #2:
Absolutely no way. Veigar was captured by noxian forces when he was travelling with some merchants (he couldn't have been too young back then) and then was kept in prison for an unlimited amount of time. After that, he traveled Valoran to learn from black mages. It is more reasonable for Veigar to be 35-40 years old.

EDIT #3:
Veigar wouldn't be actively looking for allies - he'd be looking for slaves / minions / dead enemies

EDIT #4: Maybe I seemed a little rough - I wasn't trying to be! Sorry.))

((I haves to be....I will use your feedback to...improve myself i guess...))

PuniMage

08-30-2012

(bump.)

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2012

((My critique is - too nice. Be an ass. Veigar doesn't care about your feelings, he wants your obedience or your head. Someone gives you back talk, nuke their house. Look at our previous Veigar for more details, I liked him (no offense, I like you too).))

Heya V,

How's it hanging? You seem to be your same chipper self.

I was wondering what your thoughts on Cho'Gath? Seeing as you two are my BEST FRIENDS!

You two should talk sometime. You have so much in common. Go see a movie. Out to eat or something. You two were made for each other.

PuniMage

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
((My critique is - too nice. Be an ass. Veigar doesn't care about your feelings, he wants your obedience or your head. Someone gives you back talk, nuke their house. Look at our previous Veigar for more details, I liked him (no offense, I like you too).))

Heya V,

How's it hanging? You seem to be your same chipper self.

I was wondering what your thoughts on Cho'Gath? Seeing as you two are my BEST FRIENDS!

You two should talk sometime. You have so much in common. Go see a movie. Out to eat or something. You two were made for each other.
((Sorry problem was am kinda of....Nice.... IRL.... So acting like a person that is cold-hearted and ruthless is challenging...))

Veigar primordial blasted Geokhan
"Next Question."

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2012

Quote:
((Sorry problem was am kinda of....Nice.... IRL.... So acting like a person that is cold-hearted and ruthless is challenging...))

Veigar primordial blasted Geokhan
"Next Question."

((Well played.))

Geokhan is blasted across the room and smashes into a wall. He shakily stands, but he does manages to look half decent.

And that, children, is why we stack magic resistance against mages.

The joys of running a weapons shop, I got all the MR I need.

On a side note, your voidling armor will be finished shortly. You want me to contact Sparky, the Three Armed Man or you want to?

PuniMage

08-30-2012

Quote:
((Well played.))

Geokhan is blasted across the room and smashes into a wall. He shakily stands, but he does manages to look half decent.

And that, children, is why we stack magic resistance against mages.

The joys of running a weapons shop, I got all the MR I need.

On a side note, your voidling armor will be finished shortly. You want me to contact Sparky, the Three Armed Man or you want to?
Veigar walks to Geokhan

"Pitiful Summoner I don't need your help. Just send me the armor and you will gold. And if you ever give me a question like that again you will need more then magic resistance and contact with "Sparky" I will deal with it."

((Edited))

((Edited 2.0))

Ask Mad Chemist

08-30-2012

A letter with a little box arrives to Veigar's lair.

Quote:
Veigar I have a shape shifting potion that might interest you for some of your plans.
Here is a free sample.

Geokhan

08-30-2012

Quote:
Veigar carries Geokhan by the neck with his gauntlet hand

"Pitiful Summoner I don't need your help. Just send me the armor and you will gold. And if you ever give me a question like that again you will need more then magic resistance."

Veigar drops Geokhan showing scratch marks on his neck

((Hate to point this out...I was standing. How could he reach?))

PuniMage

08-30-2012

Quote:
((Hate to point this out...I was standing. How could he reach?))
((FACEPALM Lets me try that again....))