Ask The Tiny Master of Evil

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PuniMage

Senior Member

08-26-2012

*faceplam*


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Mad Chemist

Senior Member

08-26-2012

Here are your bombs 250Gp foer the materials and 300Gp for my work, and remenber not to use them when the wind is on your direction


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PuniMage

Senior Member

08-26-2012

*gives gp to singed*


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Omicron

Senior Member

08-26-2012

"Since you're so evil, how do you go about with the yordles in Bandle City? I would assume you get looks that aren't so friendly."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PuniMage

Senior Member

08-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omicron Gamer View Post
"Since you're so evil, how do you go about with the yordles in Bandle City? I would assume you get looks that aren't so friendly."
"Some them throw stuff at me.....But It doesn't matter I can just land one dark matter on a yordle that pests me..."

"And of course I get unfriendly looks I did try to steal the mother-ship twice now."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Omicron

Senior Member

08-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuniMage View Post
"Some them throw stuff at me.....But It doesn't matter I can just land one dark matter on a yordle that pests me..."

"And of course I get unfriendly looks I did try to steal the mother-ship twice now."
"Where do you live anyways?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Troll

Senior Member

08-26-2012

"What's up short-stack?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-26-2012

Aww, that's a mean joke to crack at the kid. I mean, there is no need to troll the children.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

Senior Member

08-27-2012

Quote:
"What's up short-stack?"
Remember my request for a cure for your condition?

You're dangerously close to making me regret that.

That would be bad. For you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Senior Member

08-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
Remember my request for a cure for your condition?

You're dangerously close to making me regret that.

That would be bad. For you.
{{ Morgana coming to Veigar's defense.

Union of the dark ones?

Morg X Veig = OTP 4EVA }}