35 free 1300 Riot Points Promo Codes!!!!!!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Syllfean

11-01-2012

Might as well take a shot.
Im in.

RazKaz

11-01-2012

if this is still going on count me in

nismo240kid

11-01-2012

want one please!

InkB°y

Recruiter

11-01-2012

Wow a ninja came and stole my win. Im sure Shen is behind this, but when i asked Kennen he said " Go for akali she's a thief" and so i asked her and she answered me " See that spider ? Go for it !" So i went to summoner's rift and played 5 hours till i actually found Teemo hidden behind a bush doing his job, he killed me and i appeared infront of Karthus, that guilty Gream Reaper.... He said " If you bring me Sivir, I will actually help you get back your win" So i went and then the cow bumped me, got ulted by wukong, grab by blitzcrank, pulled by singed, poisoned by twitch, ulted by master yi, But guess what ! I'm kayle so no need to hurry, i just ulti myself and Hourray ! Called Ghosbuster, they captured nocturne and gave me Sivir as a gift and i went to The Death and got my win... Well i hope i did ;(

Thanks for reading this ^^

InkB°y

Recruiter

11-01-2012

Guess What !? I think I won cause Jax came to my house and killed Jayce, but jarvan the policeman was here so he actually arrested my gardener Kha'zix... Now i n eed to employee someone else if i want my bush to look good, maybe Draven with his axes can deal with it, but first i need to call Cassiopeia the plant killer to kill that huge tree Maokai and strange plant Zyra...Sadly, a gnome defended his territory, Trundle wasn't that far and got revenge on the scuba diver, Nautilus and my maid Nidalee --*. Please someone help, i really need my win...

Thank you for reading this once more

phalhobbes

11-01-2012

I don't have any extra money because I am saving up to go visit my girlfriend, (long distance relationship) So I would love to put my name down for a draw for 1300 RP
Good luck everyone!

InkB°y

Recruiter

11-01-2012

I think the guy over me didn't saw that Karthus was with me, so i might need to call Yorick to show him how WE do this ! Back from the graves we will corupt you to let us win Ehe Zombie Brand, Witch Lux, my minions ! Eat this man so we have all our chance

Good luck by the way

Arcz Swift

11-01-2012

breadsticks

Iridos

11-01-2012

I'd like RP please.

xXFabiano911Xx

Recruiter

11-02-2012

RP plz .....