Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

35 free 1300 Riot Points Promo Codes!!!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Syllfean

11-01-2012

Might as well take a shot.
Im in.

RazKaz

11-01-2012

if this is still going on count me in

nismo240kid

11-01-2012

want one please!

InkBøy

Recruiter

11-01-2012

Wow a ninja came and stole my win. Im sure Shen is behind this, but when i asked Kennen he said " Go for akali she's a thief" and so i asked her and she answered me " See that spider ? Go for it !" So i went to summoner's rift and played 5 hours till i actually found Teemo hidden behind a bush doing his job, he killed me and i appeared infront of Karthus, that guilty Gream Reaper.... He said " If you bring me Sivir, I will actually help you get back your win" So i went and then the cow bumped me, got ulted by wukong, grab by blitzcrank, pulled by singed, poisoned by twitch, ulted by master yi, But guess what ! I'm kayle so no need to hurry, i just ulti myself and Hourray ! Called Ghosbuster, they captured nocturne and gave me Sivir as a gift and i went to The Death and got my win... Well i hope i did ;(

Thanks for reading this ^^

InkBøy

Recruiter

11-01-2012

Guess What !? I think I won cause Jax came to my house and killed Jayce, but jarvan the policeman was here so he actually arrested my gardener Kha'zix... Now i n eed to employee someone else if i want my bush to look good, maybe Draven with his axes can deal with it, but first i need to call Cassiopeia the plant killer to kill that huge tree Maokai and strange plant Zyra...Sadly, a gnome defended his territory, Trundle wasn't that far and got revenge on the scuba diver, Nautilus and my maid Nidalee --*. Please someone help, i really need my win...

Thank you for reading this once more

phalhobbes

11-01-2012

I don't have any extra money because I am saving up to go visit my girlfriend, (long distance relationship) So I would love to put my name down for a draw for 1300 RP
Good luck everyone!

InkBøy

Recruiter

11-01-2012

I think the guy over me didn't saw that Karthus was with me, so i might need to call Yorick to show him how WE do this ! Back from the graves we will corupt you to let us win Ehe Zombie Brand, Witch Lux, my minions ! Eat this man so we have all our chance

Good luck by the way

Arcz Swift

11-01-2012

breadsticks

Iridos

11-01-2012

I'd like RP please.

xXFabiano911Xx

Recruiter

11-02-2012

RP plz .....