35 free 1300 Riot Points Promo Codes!!!!!!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fangstyle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangstyle View Post
One more try.
and..... third time.

Siikes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2012

I'd like some. In return, here's my story of meeting singed IRL. ENJOY.

Alright. It's Wednesday, about 8 AM in the morning. Much to my happiness, I was supposedly going to spend the day with my waifu, and her parents at a water park known as Camelbeach. They have 'toilet' rides that allow you to spin around a few times before dropping down into water. After a long day, and before we went to leave, we decided to try this. Little did I know what was waiting for me when I boarded the ride.

It was a clear afternoon, occasional but small clouds dotting the skies. The sun was bright and shining, people having fun. I grasped a lime green inner tube innocently, awaiting in line. After a good few minutes wait, and almost blacking out due to sheer boredom, I was there. This was it. At the top, with people piled behind me, I glanced down this dark tunnel. It was frightening at first, but then a soothing and yet calmly feeling took over me, as if telling me not to be afraid.

I listened.

Setting my alluring inner tube down which I had recently acquired, I sat in it, putting my legs forward and grasping the coal black plastic grip handlebars on the side. I was pushed forward. As I went down the dark and mysterious tunnel I began to hear an ominous voice- One that I knew all too well.

" Mix mix .. Swirl Mix .. "

The voice said, over and over. This haunted me. Every fiber in my being wanted to ESCAPE right then and there.

But it was too late.

I left the dark tunnel on the tube, and I found myself spinning viciously around a bowl like structure. I thought I was safe until I heard it again ..

I ignored it at first, thinking it would stop. Sadly I did not know what was in store for me when these thoughts encroached my mind. I heard it again and again.

I was spinning faster and faster around the bowl. I didn't want to fall through, yet I wanted to keep spinning as it somewhat made me feel safe. The sky turned black above me, lightning cracked in the distance, and suddenly with a blink of light, a large and odd looking man appeared in the bowl with me as I was spinning. This man didn't seem of this world. He carried a giant green bottle upon his back, and similarly, a giant contraption, supposedly a shield, on his right arm. I was spinning in his direction. A sudden sticky liquid emerged in front of me, the inner tube slowed dramatically. This odd man then walked through it was of nothing- And flung me.

Suddenly, HEARTBREAK- My dreams were shattered as I was flung out of the water ride. I hit the pavement, not only my dreams shattering, but everything around me. My life, my hopes, my accomplishments.

And this is why I call him Singed.

SirHeroTheBrave

08-24-2012

1300 rp please

IndirectPronoun

08-24-2012

You can blame it all on me!

OMFGitsAnthony

08-24-2012

1300 rp? i like

DemonicWolf

08-24-2012

1300 Rp would be cool to have

HoneyLichx

08-24-2012

I want 1300 rp :d!!!

OMFGitsAnthony

08-24-2012

oppo gangnam style

SirHeroTheBrave

08-24-2012

1300 RP PLEASE I would love RP I would love ARCADE SONA SHE IS EPIC and I WANT HER SO BAD

Alice Twilight

08-24-2012

oh I hope I get one