Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

35 free 1300 Riot Points Promo Codes!!!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fangstyle

08-24-2012

Quote:
Fangstyle:
One more try.

and..... third time.

Siikes

08-24-2012

I'd like some. In return, here's my story of meeting singed IRL. ENJOY.

Alright. It's Wednesday, about 8 AM in the morning. Much to my happiness, I was supposedly going to spend the day with my waifu, and her parents at a water park known as Camelbeach. They have 'toilet' rides that allow you to spin around a few times before dropping down into water. After a long day, and before we went to leave, we decided to try this. Little did I know what was waiting for me when I boarded the ride.

It was a clear afternoon, occasional but small clouds dotting the skies. The sun was bright and shining, people having fun. I grasped a lime green inner tube innocently, awaiting in line. After a good few minutes wait, and almost blacking out due to sheer boredom, I was there. This was it. At the top, with people piled behind me, I glanced down this dark tunnel. It was frightening at first, but then a soothing and yet calmly feeling took over me, as if telling me not to be afraid.

I listened.

Setting my alluring inner tube down which I had recently acquired, I sat in it, putting my legs forward and grasping the coal black plastic grip handlebars on the side. I was pushed forward. As I went down the dark and mysterious tunnel I began to hear an ominous voice- One that I knew all too well.

" Mix mix .. Swirl Mix .. "

The voice said, over and over. This haunted me. Every fiber in my being wanted to ESCAPE right then and there.

But it was too late.

I left the dark tunnel on the tube, and I found myself spinning viciously around a bowl like structure. I thought I was safe until I heard it again ..

I ignored it at first, thinking it would stop. Sadly I did not know what was in store for me when these thoughts encroached my mind. I heard it again and again.

I was spinning faster and faster around the bowl. I didn't want to fall through, yet I wanted to keep spinning as it somewhat made me feel safe. The sky turned black above me, lightning cracked in the distance, and suddenly with a blink of light, a large and odd looking man appeared in the bowl with me as I was spinning. This man didn't seem of this world. He carried a giant green bottle upon his back, and similarly, a giant contraption, supposedly a shield, on his right arm. I was spinning in his direction. A sudden sticky liquid emerged in front of me, the inner tube slowed dramatically. This odd man then walked through it was of nothing- And flung me.

Suddenly, HEARTBREAK- My dreams were shattered as I was flung out of the water ride. I hit the pavement, not only my dreams shattering, but everything around me. My life, my hopes, my accomplishments.

And this is why I call him Singed.

SirHeroTheBrave

08-24-2012

1300 rp please

IndirectPronoun

08-24-2012

You can blame it all on me!

OMFGitsAnthony

08-24-2012

1300 rp? i like

DemonicWolf

Recruiter

08-24-2012

1300 Rp would be cool to have

HoneyLichx

08-24-2012

I want 1300 rp :d!!!

OMFGitsAnthony

08-24-2012

oppo gangnam style

SirHeroTheBrave

08-24-2012

1300 RP PLEASE I would love RP I would love ARCADE SONA SHE IS EPIC and I WANT HER SO BAD

Alice Twilight

08-24-2012

oh I hope I get one