35 free 1300 Riot Points Promo Codes!!!!!!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1637dca5f082ae0af11fe

08-24-2012

I have 35--1300 riot points promo codes and im deciding to give them away.
This is how it works... its very easy.
Post anything to this thread saying that u want 1300 RP and I will randomly choose people

NEW:
I made a new youtube channel, so please check out my first video!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpuDGFg45jw
Please like the video, subscribe, and post a comment about any interesting fact, and of the comments, I will be choosing winners for promo codes as well!
This is my first youtube video, and I will definitely make more; I'm seeing how the current youtube system works.
50% of the money I make from youtube will go into funding for the next round of League of Legends gifting, so when watching the video, please turn off adblock and click on some ads

If this original post recieves 100 likes, then i will choose 1 person randomly for the RP,
200 likes=2 ppl, 300 likes = 3 ppl, and so on and so forth until i use up all 35 promo codes
GOOD LUCK!!!

EDIT 1: Remember to post! I can only choose from those who posted! =p
EDIT 2: Some are asking how u will get the promo codes... dont worry, Ill add u in the LoL game and pm u the code =p
EDIT 3: you are allowed to post multiple times to increase your chances of winning-- it shows how dedicated you are to this giveaway (but max 10 posts)
EDIT 4: Sorry i wont be refreshing this page 24/7, ill give away whenever i check this page... which is like every hour or so. btw... CONGRATZ ON UR FIRST 100 UPVOTES!!! the first person i choose posted on the 10th page... ill add u and send u the code right now! =p (i might reveal the names if the winner agrees to)
EDIT 5: congratz on 200 votes! the 1st winner was masterarmz! Now the second winner is on page 26! continue posting and good luck!
EDIT 6: 300 upvotes! time for another winner...page 77. =p Still no response from second winner...
EDIT 7: 600 votes! i will be giving away 3 more codes... winners are on page 128, 135, and 211 of the first post! Good Job! sorry for the late reply =.=
EDIT 8: You must log onto LoL Client and accept my friend request in order for me to pm your code... many of the winners are not logging on
EDIT 9: NEW: There will also be a winner for every 100 pages you guys post =p. So ill friend 2 more winners on LoL client for the 200 pages... one is on page 213 and second is on page 241
EDIT 10: 700 likes!!! the winner is: TheDubStep7 fyi-if you;re on this thread for more than 10 mins, ur seriously wasting your time lol. Go play some LoL =p

EDIT 11: Hello!! I'm so sorry I haven't gave out the codes for a while!!! I still have 30 codes, so I'll give out 10 codes right now!
Also, I made a new youtube channel, so please check out my first video!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpuDGFg45jw
Please like the video, subscribe, and post a comment about any interesting fact, and of the comments, I will be choosing winners for promo codes as well!
This is my first youtube video, and I will definitely make more; I'm seeing how the current youtube system works.
50% of the money I make from youtube will go into funding for the next round of League of Legends gifting, so when watching the video, please turn off adblock and click on some ads
I will be choosing winners shortly!

Shmanka2

08-24-2012

I want 1300!

MONKYfapper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2012

i want one D:

Flying Sno

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-24-2012

Can't read...so grey.

sathim

08-24-2012

i will only upvote if i get it kay?

BbyKiller

08-24-2012

Who wouldn't want free RP?

SlappaaaasauR

08-24-2012

i want 1300 rp i love you long time

S Fleetfoot

08-24-2012

I want one

Teemo 2 Shot

08-24-2012

Sounds good, we can use some free RP. I like your angle on this

Teemo approves.

Scumbag

08-24-2012

Sure why not