Mundo viable in Ranked?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Burbinator

10-10-2012

Happy meal that guide is literally over a year out of date. Can we not give bad/irrelevant advice to new players, please? The game has changed a LOT since then and not in a good way for solo top mundo.

fastplay

10-10-2012

@OrangeFrost he can be solo top in ranked but the odd of him not being counter is low seen they a fair amount a champion that counter him solo top. Also you might want to try jungling out with him since he not a bad jungler and if you get counter you could ask if the jungler for the team if he had not pick a champion yet if you could try him role.

boomcat12b

10-11-2012

So.... Mundo is my main champ...I Just started out in Ranked... I am not a fan of doing solo or duo ranked because of the players attitudes, however in a pre made game...I love my Mundo. He never gets banned, folks underestimate him, and his sustain in lane is amazing. If you can become proficient at him ni normal games, understand when to pop your ult, learn how to kite with him (he is a great kiter if you have the right ruins) and set yourself up with masteries and ruins then you can rock top lane or jungle... He is a semi weak champ early...BUT build agnsit the team comp for boots, then build against your lane (Either ap or ad..read warmogs or FON...or Armor if need be) you will be ok...play defense early game, harass rto the point that they are scared to come close to your tower, farm and work on your build, then come out swinging hard mid game. I run him with Heal, Ghost and this allows me to wait alittle later to pop my ult, get the kill, then run from the gank coming... With Movement quins and his ult plus ghost you are looking at almost 600 movement speed...plenty to get out of a sticky situation with a kill... Mundo is a very underrated champ. Plus there are a few glitches not known to many that, when you play him alot, you will find....and when you do it will help you out ALOT!. Play him as you would any other time outside of ranked..He is a ver versatile champ...and build dependent. Play smart and you can solo top all day...or jungle and gank something fierce