test post

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

summoner somenot

08-24-2012

on BBcode, seeing what works on these forums what doesn't, lock if you want or let me play with it as long as none else replies it should sink in results

if anyone sees this ill put code next to working pieces. remember the codes go inside these brackets

this is BB code that does work.

• this is bold code = b /b

• this is in italics code = i /i

• this is underlined code = u /u

• this is centered text the code is center

• left align code = left /left

• puts text to right and code = right /right

• list works / code = list /list

this is text
this is text on same line but after [/left] code and acts as a [BR] (a line break) also works using center and right, if you type after the end code... end codes = [/right] [/center]

BB-code that does not work.[/center]

• and does not work.
  • [indent]

• [s] strike through [/s]

• [table] table / TD / TR

• [hr] (horizontal rule

• [br] line break

• blue text

• [glow=red,2] text that glows [/glow]

• [green] colored text doesn't work [/green]

• [move] be glad this doesn't work, it would make the text move sideways sort of like a blinking text. it would bring a whole new meaning to troll. [/move]

• [sub] low text [/sub]

• [sup] raised text [/sup]

I'm done : ) notice you can hit advanced in bottom right and get all these features by just click the appropriate buttons in advanced tab. also I'm sure that means ******* works but did not want to spam images. the only beneficial thing i learned from testing it out, was that if you write text after a /center /right /left it starts on new line, makeshift line break : - )

now im curious as to why ******* ******** got censored...perhaps you have to use the advanced editor to add images seeing as img gets censored inside brackets.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Agatio

08-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by summoner somenot View Post
on BBcode, seeing what works on these forums what doesn't, lock if you want or let me play with it as long as none else replies it should sink in results

-snip-

now im curious as to why ******* ******** got censored...perhaps you have to use the advanced editor to add images seeing as img gets censored inside brackets.
Not really sure why you got downvoted for testing your curiosity. It's like they(2 downvoters) want to still believe the Earth is flat and at the center of the universe.
Anyways, good on you. Just don't let Ma Bell catch ya.