Remove GA and Warmoggs from TT, please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krejdar

08-24-2012

I have played a lot of ranked 3s games over the course of my time in LoL and too many times I face a team that does the same strat every time: Warmoggs and GA on every member of the team. This takes no skill at all and it is just no fun to face. It's beatable, yes, but it takes all the fun, skill and strategic thinking out of a Treeline game.

Warmoggs has been removed from Dominion. Why? Because it defies the whole point of the game. If people stack health, there isn't much you can do to burst them down. Yes, there is DFG and Bloodrazor, but not every champion can use those items, and after your DFG is blown, what then?

Why not remove it from Treeline?

GA is removed from The Proving grounds. Why? Because again, it defeats the purpose of the All-random-all-mid map. If everyone on the team buys GA it just becomes tedious and boring.

Why not remove it from Treeline?

To be honest, I'm surprised it hasn't been done already. Treeline isn't the most common playing field, but that doesn't mean it should be ignored all-together.

Screenshot attached just for proof of how stupid it can get.
(don't worry, I've played more than just 7 3s ranked, this is just one team.)

EDIT: Looks like I need to clarify the already blatantly obvious. Yes, this team was made up of 3 tanks who stacked Warmoggs and GA. BUT they are not the ONLY teams we've seen do this. A vast majority of the teams were not even built up of Tank champions and they still built these items just to be unkillable meatbags. Once again, stacking health is no sign of skill or strategy and ruins the fun of TT.

EDIT 2: I never once said people buying these 2 items on every member of the team is "unfair", I said it is ANNOYING and TEDIOUS. L2Read.

madjai

08-24-2012

3800 for a Bloodrazor and it's practically wasted because of MR runes and GA.

At least Warmoggs in SR 5s has some counterplay because others get burst down and then the last person can be ripped down.

It makes games really stagnant and boring. We had to waste 15mins due to me timing out in the early game and being slightly behind in farm just to make up the money missing. We took all the dragons and buffs, had complete control but pushing was impossible unless we caught one of them out.

Upformurder

08-24-2012

I agree completely.

In this case if they had held out for another 5-10 minutes, it would have been almost impossible to defeat them, with both inhibs pushed, allowing for free farm (and maxing of the warmogs), it becomes a very time consuming and boring game, which lacks both skill and as said tactics.

Upformurder

08-24-2012

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2012

omg you mean champs that scale off hp buy hp items omg no idea

Krejdar

08-25-2012

Not even. This is ONE team that just happen to be 3 tanks. As I already stated, we've seen this build before but they have not always been tanks. A vast majority of the time they're non-tank champions who just stack Warmoggs and GA just to be unkillable meatbags.

Go troll elsewhere if you have nothing of value to contribute to this topic.

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-25-2012

No offense, but if you can't handle someone stacking HP then you should probably go play 5s and play support.

Every carry and tanky DPS I own, I know exactly what to do when they stack HP, Armor, MR.

On top of that, I also know when I'm being outplayed and what they are buying is not why I am losing. Maybe this is your current problem? You, too, my friend can buy a Warmogs. It is not unfair.

BluePriest

08-25-2012

you deserved to lost that fight. You didnt counter thier team comp, and your item choices were average at best.

Quick Rawr

08-25-2012

I see no Warmogs on the Amumu. You lied to us.

Milranduil

08-25-2012

Vayne with cleanse + QSS would have destroyed that team end-game if you kept Yorick and Morgana.

EDIT: You won the game anyways. Why are you even complaining lol?