Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

1 year with LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

X plicit 1

08-24-2012

this is what i've learned:

TALK TRASH = GET SUSPENDED
TALK MORE TRASH = GET PERMA BANNED
BUT
KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT AND USE THE "REPORT A PLAYER" OPTION = STILL GET FKNG BANNED DX

please explain?

profit

DemonicAngel318

08-24-2012

I've also been playing about a year. I have no clue what you're talking about.

Gilest17

08-24-2012

Quote:
DemonicAngel318:
I've also been playing about a year. I have no clue what you're talking about.

hes just upset. let's move along.

Skidochufada

08-24-2012

You signed an agreement called the summoners code that basically says don't be annoying. If you're annoying, they don't want you in the game.

Now, if after every game you play, you report all 9 people, you are also ruining the game.

Meleoffs

08-24-2012

If your account was perma banned, it was done so for a reason. Riot logs the IPs that log into that account. Your ip happened to be logged to your perma banned account, thus you're the same person and are likely to repeat offend so they ban your new account.

This happened to someone I knew. He had two accounts banned. Eventually they banned every account he had. Including the level 1s he never used.

X plicit 1

08-24-2012

i wasn't perma banned; that's just the steps they take; they suspend then ban permanently. i was suspended for using the report a player option which is why i'm surprised. also, i don't report all 9 players, there's always at least one cool person in the game ^^. i report people who troll, degrade, harass or just ruin the game in general for me. i received an email from riot about reporting players and how i was falsely reporting people, which i feel isn't true; i don't report people for no reason, you'd have to do something vulgar, annoying or wrong for me to report you. you guys took it like i was perman banned or something lol; i'm not i was suspended for using the "report a player" option after the game ends. as for the agreement i signed, i am aware of the summoners code, that's why i use the report a player option; because i don't enjoy playing the game where one out of every three games there's someone harassing someone, or picking on me for no reason. if the reports i made are false in riots eyes, i feel that they should be more specific when they talk about grounds for making a report against other players. i don't feel that i made any false reports; which is again why i am surprised that they don't tell you before they suspend you, that they think that you're using their features inappropriately. to my knowledge i was using the feature the way they had intended it to be used. also why i started this thread, not so i could get trolled on the forums ^^.

sucks about your friend though meleoffs