Comcast users, have you been lagging?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Siikes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2012

I seem to lag when I fight champions. .-.

A Pedo Cat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2012

Q.Q Comcast always has those random ping spikes that cause my gameplay to delay 2 seconds or so...

Entravity

08-23-2012

Yep.. It's really frustrating.

Stephenn

08-23-2012

I've had Comcast forever, never had any problems.

If you don't have Xfinity then that could be one of the issues. Could also be an issue if you have their default gateway that they make you rent. Thing is a piece of trash you could buy your own modem/router for the price you pay in a year of renting theirs. SO MANY restrictions with theirs.

Try restarting your Router/changing your IP if that doesn't work I'm not sure what to tell you. I haven't gone over 100 ping being on the east coast.

Defnist47

08-23-2012

I have not been having problems, although yesterday something happened with the servers

Mirikaj

10-08-2012

Yup im lagging on every game I try to play actually, also lag on xbox and ps3. anyone else like this? Started happenening about 2 days ago always got 32ms

Arlongitude

10-08-2012

Been getting a lot of spikes. It goes anywhere from 32 - 400 ms. It started happening a couple days ago. It's fine right now but when it happens it's frustrating and I just play champions that aren't skillshot reliant when I lag.

MrFloss

12-10-2012

I have comcast and without anyone on the connection except me. I have a linksys m20 router and a motorola surfboard 6120 DOCSIS 3 modem. My ping sometimes spikes to 200-300 for no reason. Othertimes it would shoot all the way up to 6k. It would drop suddenly back down and everything be fine. It would drop my skype call as well.

DaveSKim

01-03-2013

Yes, I have been lagging as well. At first I thought it was because my parents were streaming movies, but even at night when everyone is asleep, I felt constant lag. From Northeast. Maybe its a comcast issue?

This never happened to me before season 3 patch.

Tenshyo

01-03-2013

I use Comcast, and twice in the past week or so, I've been disconnected from the server, but not the game because of it. It is not only affecting my League either, my entire internet. Comcast has some explaining to do.