Elo Hell

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rillain

08-28-2012

I agree elo hell exists, and it took me awhile but I learned how to get out: play easy champions and just ks everything if you're confident in your ability. Can't trust idiots to use the gold properly...

Cpt Jaeger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rillain View Post
I agree elo hell exists, and it took me awhile but I learned how to get out: play easy champions and just ks everything if you're confident in your ability. Can't trust idiots to use the gold properly...
I like your idea, Have been trying to do so. Last game I got 5 man ganked lvl 1 bot / tower dived... I ended up feeding 2-10... Only because Varus/Ali bot and my soroka was first time soka.. maxed mana first I serisouly received only Ult heals entire game......

dead robit

08-30-2012

okay let me explain why punishment does not work for quitting. riot tries their best to cater to all incomes. including low income houses with not so great connections that go out occasionally. now you put a punishment in for quitters every one learns to just unplug their Ethernet cable "oops my internet went out" and if you punish that which riot wont do then you are basically saying nope don't have a good connection don't play our game. which they will not do. i don't have this problem, i have a good connection. but instead of punishing quitters it should be the other way around reward the players who deal with it with no elo loss. be smart about it folks.

oggerz

08-31-2012

I can give you this much advice. It carried myself from 800 to 1k elo in a matter of games. If your good at the game, which your stats that Lessoul posted show you are not (don't argue those scores aren't good whatsoever).

Getting out of an elo you believe you shouldnt be in isnt' about being _good_enough_ or better. Its about being sooo good you crush your lane, then and go and help your team from being so far ahead.

Don't get me wrong I am an endorser of Elo Hell. I climbed up to 1300, and then had 2 days in a row where i got something like 10 leavers/afks/trolls and lost games because of it, where no matter what i did it was going to take a well above my average game to make up for those players. I am now back at 1.1k elo trying to get out, and i can tell you, the skill gap difference between 1.3k and 1.1k is absurd. I've noticed the biggest difference in the world. But one thing I can tell you, is that winning your lane is not very hard at an elo 200 lower than you think you belong. I truly believe I am a 1300-1400 elo player, and when i was at 1300 it was fun, i enjoyed it because i knew there were people i could beat, and there were people who taught me a few lessons as well. At 1.1k every single thing someone does, i can either predict, or counteract/outplay. Like i was playing top with irelia and got ganked 4 times, 2 of those times it ended up being a double kill for me at my turret.

Play champions that are op, and good for raising elo. Win your lane no matter what, and let your team feed off your advantage. Only follow build guides on solomid.net and other reputable sites (not mobafire.com). Be a leader, try and type things that your team needs to be doing, and most importantly, if someone is MIA in your lane, dont just type it and afk freeze farm, type it, ping it, push ur lane, or follow them with the ward coverage you should have and counter gank. 900 elo for me was a breeze, and it should be for you, but its not because you're not that good. If you believe you should be higher, then I do too, but not by that much.

Turle Sauce

08-31-2012

You either get high ELO fast, or play long enough to watch yourself become the leaver.

Flufflez

08-31-2012

North America
Level 30
normLmute
No Rating
121 Wins
132 Losses
5.7/6.9/9.5 Average KDA
i think you belong there you don't even average a positive KD, so how are u carrying

Cpt Jaeger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flufflez View Post
North America
Level 30
normLmute
No Rating
121 Wins
132 Losses
5.7/6.9/9.5 Average KDA
i think you belong there you don't even average a positive KD, so how are u carrying
People like you need to re-read the thread. Post again after you have re-read what I'm trying to say here.