Elo Hell

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cpt Jaeger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2012

Dear Riot,
Name, normLmute..
Ranked Games.. 206...
ELO: 900.....
Reason:...?

Well here is the reason... If you check my game history, any videos you can pull, matches, etc.... I have carried my entire team Everytime.
But each game... I have 1 feeder Always. 1 crappy Jungler. and last but least.... A QUITTER. I am so tired of people rage quitting in Ranked that I have dropped from 1410 from last year to 900 this year. I know my skills are not "perfect". But I know for sure my ELO is not 900.
The past 4-5 games I have played there has been a quitter and I s#%% you not. Pull my record. You will see a quitter. This is not cool that I am affected by quitters. It started out because of quitters and I am close to done with this game.

Something needs to be done to quitters in ranked matches..

First time Quit ranked = 1 week ban
Second time quit = 1 month ban
Third = Perma

Now that's how " I " feel.
But.. We all know you wont.

So please come up with a better way to punish these people

AlphariusRising

08-23-2012

After 200 games you belong in your elo.

ewagsdebg

08-23-2012

4/9 chance a quitter will end up on your team if you're not a quitter while 5/9 chance for the other team.

If quitters were your problem then you should be gaining elo, not losing it.

Just sayin

Cpt Jaeger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2012

the quitters are always on my team no joke.
And Alph, Check my gameplay. Then tell me. I carry 15+ kills every game. if its a full game.

LeSSSouL

08-23-2012

Just checked you little confused... Albeit I am in the same elo but purely looking at the record...

Victories..

12/12/9
12/6/8
12/7/11
9/8/14

Defeats...

3/19/16
11/11/10
3/4/6
6/10/10
13/8/8
1/3/5

Not seeing the always carry but lose part... and most victories have large amounts of deaths. Just quickly looking in a minute...

Cpt Jaeger

08-23-2012

Just like to report another leaver..

Kreyni

08-23-2012

OP, why are you downvoting every post that doesn't support your mindset in your thread? This is arrogant and rude.

I upvoted them to get them to a neutral 0, but if people see this thread, I guarantee upvotes will go to them.

I agree with LeSSSouL, If you have a death for every kill it's just as bad as going 0/0 because the enemy is getting fed kills.

Cpt Jaeger

08-23-2012

I'm not downvoting anything?

Cpt Jaeger

08-23-2012

Either way if my current game status isn't that great, If you Spec, you will see a quitter on my team. Cho just left because he didn't have enough time to finish the game.

KROTANK

08-23-2012

It's been explained thousands of times...there is no elo hell.

Yes, at 900 elo there are a boatload of trolls, inexperienced players, feeders, unskilled players, etc.

But, given that you have 206 ranked games, by the law of large numbers, your elo is a more accurate representation than someone who's played much less than you.

In fact, the likelihood that you've reached 206 games, while theoretically being on the level of, say, 1200+ elo, is incredibly slim.

12345 ... 6