AD Ezreal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tacobff

08-23-2012

Just wondering what the skill order should be.

I've been maxing q then e as of late because I think w is goddamn useless, but the more I look at it, W trades really well for harass because it goes through minions and until ezreal has 130 AD, W hits harder if both skills are at max rank. As well as the fact that a large portion of q's damage can come from the sheen proc anyway, maxing w seems like a good idea.

I'm not privy of the semantics of it though, like mana costs and cooldown and I was wondering if you guys can point me in the right direction.

Also trinity or IE? After double doran's rush sheen? After IE, PD or BT or Trinity?

(Or you can give me an ideal item guide)

TeknoWizard

Recruiter

08-23-2012

Well, here's what I do. Hate me for it if you so choose. For items I start boots 3, grab two Doran's and a Vamp Scepter on my first back, then a BF and boots 2 on my next one. Then I finish my BloodThirster and go onto a Phantom Dancer, Last Whisper, then grabbing the Triforce, though I rarely reach that point. For skills, I max Q, then W, then E. I like spending my early game sneaking pokes with Q, and farming up to mid game, so that works well with my play style. And I go with BloodThirster first to get more sustain in the lane, as opposed to the all around damage and utility a Triforce would bring. Kills = Go for Triforce, Farm = BloodThirster.

CaLLMeTempuS

08-23-2012

You max W...it allows Ezreal to win every trade.

thepantsparty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2012

Most pro players that I've seen at this point are maxing W first and building (after boots and 1/2 Doran's) Sheen into Trinity before a BF sword-based item.

Lord Puppy Fury

08-24-2012

What exactly is everyone doing that makes W so powerful? Unless you're running AP quints, I can't see how it's better than Q. Q freaking hurts early game. Sure, I'll dump a point into W early on in case i have to duel someone, but when I harass with W it's like a tickle.

Bigricky

08-24-2012

Qewww r>w>e>q

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Puppy Fury View Post
What exactly is everyone doing that makes W so powerful? Unless you're running AP quints, I can't see how it's better than Q. Q freaking hurts early game. Sure, I'll dump a point into W early on in case i have to duel someone, but when I harass with W it's like a tickle.
It's math.

From ranks 1 to 5 Q gains 80 damage (same scaling at all ranks)
From ranks 1 to 5 W gains 200 damage and higher aspd debuff
From ranks 1 to 5 E gains 200 damage and shorter cooldown

thepantsparty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Puppy Fury View Post
Its base damage scales up better with levels, it's easier to harass with because it passes through minions, and landing it increases your attack speed and lowers your enemy's allowing you to then AA them a few times without much retaliation.

bob000

08-24-2012

W is the reason ad ez got super popular recently