World of warcraft 2

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Philantrophe

Senior Member

01-07-2013

Its not about better graphics like guild wars its just wow is getting too big and loong to play


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IRLDragon

Senior Member

01-08-2013

It takes 1/10th as long to level to 90 as it did at release to level to 60.

And as for endgame, every dungeon is 400x easier and you can teleport practically anywhere in the game at the press of a button.

How exactly is that too big and long to play?

Unless of course by "big and long" you're referring to what Blizzard is shoving up their subscribers' asses.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrSynix

Master Recruiter

01-08-2013

nice


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Light LaserTower

Senior Member

01-08-2013

Blizzard "Titan".... do some readin son.


Also try to get to 60 in release wow.. easier to 90.... no. Hogger was a legit raid. Those jokes exist for a reason.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Postal Twinkie

Wrenchman

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRLDragon View Post
It takes 1/10th as long to level to 90 as it did at release to level to 60.

And as for endgame, every dungeon is 400x easier and you can teleport practically anywhere in the game at the press of a button.

How exactly is that too big and long to play?

Unless of course by "big and long" you're referring to what Blizzard is shoving up their subscribers' asses.
Oh god, if you aren't speaking truth, then I don't know what truth is. I remember when you had to actually be good and grind your ass to get things in WoW. Then Burning Crusades came out and 5 minutes in my GREEN quest reward was more powerful than my Legendary I had worked my ass off for weeks to get.

I raged....oh did I rage.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kodoku

Senior Member

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Postal Twinkie View Post
Oh god, if you aren't speaking truth, then I don't know what truth is. I remember when you had to actually be good and grind your ass to get things in WoW. Then Burning Crusades came out and 5 minutes in my GREEN quest reward was more powerful than my Legendary I had worked my ass off for weeks to get.

I raged....oh did I rage.
There was a lot more grind, to be sure, but having to be good? That's just silly. Getting good loot never required significant individual skill (except perhaps in terms of organizational skill in getting enough players doing what they need to be doing when they need to be doing it).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vcadoda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodoku View Post
There was a lot more grind, to be sure, but having to be good? That's just silly. Getting good loot never required significant individual skill (except perhaps in terms of organizational skill in getting enough players doing what they need to be doing when they need to be doing it).
Most point click MMOs have never been about skills, other than spending time.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

c4lm

Member

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by vcadoda View Post
Most point click MMOs have never been about skill, that cant be accomplished by reading the manual.
I bet you couldn't have made gladiator in BC to save your life.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Light LaserTower

Senior Member

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Postal Twinkie View Post
Oh god, if you aren't speaking truth, then I don't know what truth is. I remember when you had to actually be good and grind your ass to get things in WoW. Then Burning Crusades came out and 5 minutes in my GREEN quest reward was more powerful than my Legendary I had worked my ass off for weeks to get.

I raged....oh did I rage.
THIS TIMES 10 utter million. Expansions KILLED wow, killed them all that time I spent getting MC gear for it to be worth nothing.. I was a Shadow Priest too so I ALWAYS got last pick except in ZG. I


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kvlt Kitty

Senior Member

01-08-2013

MMO's are disgusting. I played WoW to 60 and never went back. Tried Tera cause it seemed more skill based. Definitely is, but it's still stupid.

I know, lets sacrifice story and skill for a long grind fest that people have to pay for to be part of a snooty online community who enjoys a game that is based more on the time it consumes than your actual skill level