Why is there no Solo Que ranked in TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koldheartedjsp

Senior Member

08-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by summoner somenot View Post
again really? "why be nice to *******? Also why be nice to poeple who get upset over the internet?" so nobody should be nice to you? because you are obviously upset.


you are telling me to kill myself because i don't agree with you...

i refuse to reply anymore to you, its not that you aren't a lovely person, you might be, but i fear something i say, may send you into a rage that could harm the lives of others or yourself.

plz be safe. calm down its over, its ok. i'm wrong ok, you are right, just relax.

AGAIN, not sarcastic you are 100% right ok? i am wrong just don't do anything you will regret, or others will.


not being mean, im concerned, i honestly don't know how to put this without you thinking im trolling you. i am wrong you are right.


SERIOUSLY BE SAFE.


my chest hurts right now.

I honestly get heart trouble thinking something might happen to you. it would kill me inside to know something i said caused someone else to hurt themselves.
holy mother of god dude its the internet, calm down now. The dude is not taking the facts presented to him. There is no hope in this world for people like that. You understand, right? I mean... if someone is a serial killer and they are a sociopath there is no hope for them to ever change. If someone is dumb and keeps asking questions when given the answer, don't you agree there's no hope for that person to understand?

It's only logical he ends it now


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

summoner somenot

Senior Member

08-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koldheartedjsp View Post
holy mother of god dude its the internet, calm down now. The dude is not taking the facts presented to him. There is no hope in this world for people like that. You understand, right? I mean... if someone is a serial killer and they are a sociopath there is no hope for them to ever change. If someone is dumb and keeps asking questions when given the answer, don't you agree there's no hope for that person to understand?

It's only logical he ends it now

I was replying to you. and i am the dude you told to kill himself. i showed you kindness, and you tell me i should "end it now" yet again.

I am not accepting the answers? who said they were the correct answers?

I see them as possible answers until it has been tested live.

I am merely offering a different viewpoint, imagine looking at a 2d image from the front, it looks a hell of alot different than from the side, am i right?


Please never tell anyone to kill themselves on the internet again, how many people do you think contemplated it because of your words?



nvm, i'm not getting into it. be safe.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koldheartedjsp

Senior Member

08-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by summoner somenot View Post
I was replying to you. and i am the dude you told to kill himself. i showed you kindness, and you tell me i should "end it now" yet again.

I am not accepting the facts? who said they were facts?

I see them as opinions until it has been tested live.

I am merely offering a different viewpoint, imagine looking at a 2d image from the front, it looks a hell of alot different than from the side, am i right?


Please never tell anyone to kill themselves on the internet again, how many people do you think contemplated it because of your words?



nvm, i'm not getting into it. be safe.
It'd be one thing if it were an opinion, but its fact and i stated it multiple times. RIOT themselves have stated the reason there is no 3s solo que ranked is because the player base is to small, and it would cause long que times. Full team non ranked 3s take anywhere from 5-10 minutes to que (less if you're lucky, but not often), and it only gets worse the higher your normal elo is. It is VERY VERY likely you'll face the same exact team. If the game ques instantly, you can put money on it that you're facing the same team and they just qued too. Ranked 3s high elo is even worse. I have plat friends who i constantly see in 10-20+ minute ques, and that's on a good day. I have plat friends who claim it takes 30+ minutes to an hour to find a single game. Back PRE dominion, there was a 1 month stretch where i would que solo, and end up waiting 5-10 minutes for a game. granted it was a long time ago, but that's what i mean. If they added another que system, that further thins out the player pool for the other 2 ques. You say NOW that "oh i don't mind waiting 5 minutes per game" but trust me, it gets old FAST. And we're only theorizing that it'll be 5 minutes, with another que it'd likely be WAY worse.

and personally, if someone kills themselves because I told them too, then they're way to fragile minded anyway and would likely have done it eventually, regardless.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

summoner somenot

Senior Member

08-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koldheartedjsp View Post

and personally, if someone kills themselves because I told them too, then they're way to fragile minded anyway and would likely have done it eventually, regardless.

that is horrible thinking, irl i could beat the piss out of you, i choose to be nice. because im a decent human being.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koldheartedjsp

Senior Member

08-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by summoner somenot View Post
that is horrible thinking, irl i could beat the piss out of you, i choose to be nice. because im a decent human being.
at least you understand what i said now hopefully since that's the only piece you took out

I now recall what i said, i thought you'd continue to argue with facts. How is that horrible thinking? People on the verge shouldn't be playing a game like this anyway

also to put things a little more into perspective, there isn't a solo que for the same reason there isn't a normal draft


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

summoner somenot

Senior Member

08-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koldheartedjsp View Post
People on the verge shouldn't be playing a game like this anyway
again horrible thinking, so because someones sad they cant enjoy playing a game without being told to kill themselves?


they cant enjoy the activities you do? you want to isolate them even more? making their depression worse?


the internet is real life, even if you can't see the other person get hurt by your comment.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FertileCatfish

Member

08-26-2012

Please go rage on someone else s thread.