Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why is there no Solo Que ranked in TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Judas Priest

08-24-2012

I guess it's related to some technical issue. Riot probably didn't implemented solo 3x3 ranked because they still need to build the system.

Goggris

08-24-2012

Quote:
Padre Judas:
I guess it's related to some technical issue. Riot probably didn't implemented solo 3x3 ranked because they still need to build the system.

No. The player base isn't enough to support it. Dividing a tiny player population into even more subsystems exacerbates the queue time problem that already exists.

John5025

Recruiter

08-24-2012

Quote:
summoner somenot:
i think there should be a solo que 3v3. i don't do 5's, i don't do team 3's.

the only chance i have to see a ranked elo is 3v3 solo que.

they always argue against it but that is really inconsiderate for the people who are for it. do i say take out SR because i don't like playing on it? no. because i understand other players enjoy it.

basically don't tell them not to implement something that other users would enjoy because YOU as a person don't want to play solo que 3v3.

woah, I didn't mean it like that! T_T. I was just trying to somehow justify it for the OP or make sense of why there isn't solo queue for 3s. I personally play ranked 3v3 (why I'm in this forum). I would be welcoming if Riot ever decided to implement a solo Q.

The above posts about the queue times make a lot of sense too. Better than my reasons even

Koldheartedjsp

08-24-2012

Quote:
summoner somenot:
see. you are wrong bud. I DONT PLAY RANKED 3's as it is, you're chance of getting me to play 3's ranked in party is to let me solo que and get a team going.

prove my point of dumbies that are out for themselves, I'm sorry, but that's the most illogical argument ever. "because there is another playlist mine will take longer"...BS.

kill yourself. You have no clue what you're talking about

Reds themselves have stated there is no 3s solo que because the player pool is already small as it is. Splitting it up even more would make que times take forever

summoner somenot

08-25-2012

Quote:
Koldheartedjsp:
kill yourself. You have no clue what you're talking about

Reds themselves have stated there is no 3s solo que because the player pool is already small as it is. Splitting it up even more would make que times take forever

cute, tell me to kill myself.

how pissed are you? because someone wants change? Were you the one who shot MLK?

I have no clue? you have no clue what you just ****ing said kid.

You just told somebody to kill themselves because their beliefs were different from yours....holy ****ing **** am i the only one who sees how ignorant that is?

i hope it never happens to you, but what if someone told you to kill yourself, or your brother, sister, mom, or dad? what if they did?

not so funny when it's a family member of yours. right?

think before you speak, i bet you are against smart people too, because they don't think like you

Shadeykris

08-25-2012

You know, at first I was like, hey, the TT forum has more posters lately, sweet.
But then I was like, **** nevermind, they are all twelve.

Soft Tortoise

Recruiter

08-25-2012

Quote:
summoner somenot:

how pissed are you? because someone wants change? Were you the one who shot MLK?

You just told somebody to kill themselves because their beliefs were different from yours....holy ****ing **** am i the only one who sees how ignorant that is?

i hope it never happens to you, but what if someone told you to kill yourself, or your brother, sister, mom, or dad? what if they did?

think before you speak, i bet you are against smart people too, because they don't think like you

Seriously I agree w this guy, really who talks to ppl and tells them to kill themself?
I promise he wouldnt b saying that to ppl in public, he would get beat up. Maybe he gets beat up anyways and thats why he does this on the internet.....it makes him feed good.
That or he just simply has no real friends....and no he really doesnt seem that smart. Im sure he has been banned a few times for talking like this, and if he hasnt he will eventually b banned......
I believe in treating ppl like ppl, and this gentleman here quite certainly doesnt act like he's a person. He is a cancer to Riot because he makes ppl not want to play.

Agatio

Recruiter

08-25-2012

Quote:
Goggris:
No. The player base isn't enough to support it. Dividing a tiny player population into even more subsystems exacerbates the queue time problem that already exists.

Human cultures are nested fractally(totally a word, Randall wrote it). There's no bottom (http://www.xkcd.com/1095).

Anywho... The solution then, is to draw a larger playerbase to TT. Right?

Koldheartedjsp

08-25-2012

Quote:
summoner somenot:

again, kill yourself. Your ability to comprehend what people are saying is piss down right pathetic. Your "beliefs" are just that, beliefs. They are just wrong beliefs. Like i said, RIOT themselves have stated there isn't a solo que 3s because the player base is small enough as it is. So like i said, kill yourself due to your own stupidity. and honestly i dont give a **** if someone tells my fam to kill themselves. We're grown up, we know they are just words. You really have no clue what you're talking about if you can't take what people have said that is 100% correct. Hell MULTIPLE people are telling you why there isn't one yet you keep talking. why be nice to *******? Also why be nice to poeple who get upset over the internet? Just kill yourself dude if it's that hard for you

Quote:
Soft Tortoise:
Seriously I agree w this guy, really who talks to ppl and tells them to kill themself?
I promise he wouldnt b saying that to ppl in public, he would get beat up. Maybe he gets beat up anyways and thats why he does this on the internet.....it makes him feed good.
That or he just simply has no real friends....and no he really doesnt seem that smart. Im sure he has been banned a few times for talking like this, and if he hasnt he will eventually b banned......
I believe in treating ppl like ppl, and this gentleman here quite certainly doesnt act like he's a person. He is a cancer to Riot because he makes ppl not want to play.

you seem like one of those pussies that get butt hurt over nothing. Sack up

summoner somenot

08-25-2012

Quote:
Koldheartedjsp:
again, kill yourself. Your ability to comprehend what people are saying is piss down right pathetic. Your "beliefs" are just that, beliefs. They are just wrong beliefs. Like i said, RIOT themselves have stated there isn't a solo que 3s because the player base is small enough as it is. So like i said, kill yourself due to your own stupidity. and honestly i dont give a **** if someone tells my fam to kill themselves. We're grown up, we know they are just words. You really have no clue what you're talking about if you can't take what people have said that is 100% correct. Hell MULTIPLE people are telling you why there isn't one yet you keep talking. why be nice to *******? Also why be nice to poeple who get upset over the internet? Just kill yourself dude if it's that hard for you

again really? "why be nice to *******? Also why be nice to poeple who get upset over the internet?" so nobody should be nice to you? because you are obviously upset.

you are telling me to kill myself because i don't agree with you...

i refuse to reply anymore to you, its not that you aren't a lovely person, you might be, but i fear something i say, may send you into a rage that could harm the lives of others or yourself.

plz be safe. calm down its over, its ok. i'm wrong ok, you are right, just relax.

AGAIN, not sarcastic you are 100% right ok? i am wrong just don't do anything you will regret, or others will.

not being mean, im concerned, i honestly don't know how to put this without you thinking im trolling you. i am wrong you are right.

SERIOUSLY BE SAFE.

my chest hurts right now.

I honestly get heart trouble thinking something might happen to you. it would kill me inside to know something i said caused someone else to hurt themselves.