Why is there no Solo Que ranked in TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boo

Senior Member

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by summoner somenot View Post
see. you are wrong bud. I DONT PLAY RANKED 3's as it is, you're chance of getting me to play 3's ranked in party is to let me solo que and get a team going.

prove my point of dumbies that are out for themselves, I'm sorry, but that's the most illogical argument ever. "because there is another playlist mine will take longer"...BS.
your queue times are probably short and for that, i envy you


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roman

Senior Member

08-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by summoner somenot View Post
see. you are wrong bud. I DONT PLAY RANKED 3's as it is, you're chance of getting me to play 3's ranked in party is to let me solo que and get a team going.

prove my point of dumbies that are out for themselves, I'm sorry, but that's the most illogical argument ever. "because there is another playlist mine will take longer"...BS.
this post hurts my eyes


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-24-2012

Personally, I think ranked solo queue 3v3 would be really cool.

However, how effective would it even be?

Here's a quick list of what I believe to be pros and cons:

Pros:
- Less trolls than your average TT game. (Most likely?)
- You don't have to have a group of three, and you can probably get a semi-accurate skill level of yourself, and not just your team of three. (Assuming you have a team of three you generally play with)
- You can queue by yourself, and actually be able to ban those OP champions! (I'm talking to you Lee Sin)
- And probably the most entertaining and rewarding, is that you'd receive an elo, whatever it may be.

Cons:
- Queue times will probably be absurd (especially at higher elo). I mean, if you're a 1650 player, what are the chances that there are 5 other 1600+ players queuing at the same time as you for *solo* queue 3v3? Rather than queuing with a ranked 3v3 team of theirs? Probably not very high.
- There will probably be a '3v3 elo hell' or at least a bunch of people whining about one. I hear too often "(All):WTF jungle SHYVANA in 3v3? OMG if this ****** was gonna jangle in 3v3 LOL, he shoulda ATLEAST went AMUMU. OMG Report PlsS."

Those may be the only cons, but especially with queue times, they are heavy ones.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

summoner somenot

Senior Member

08-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LixaLollipop View Post
congrats youve made the 515515611th thread on the same subject
you win nothing

so you're saying there has been 515515610 threads about this subject prior to this thread...

so 515515612 people want solo que ranked....and riot still cant get the hint that people want solo que ranked 3's?




*reasoning behind different numbers*


you said this is the 515515611 post, so subtract one to get prior amount of threads made.


515515612 people wanting this is based off your labeling this thread number 515515611, and i never made a thread and want it, so add one.


just clarifying before i get trolled for using different numbers.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadeykris

Senior Member

08-24-2012

Riot has said the reason is that there aren't enough TT players to support an additional queue stream. The wait times would be very long, and the matchmaking system would probably have to settle for uneven matches a lot of the time (Even moreso than it currently does).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

summoner somenot

Senior Member

08-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
this post hurts my eyes

logical. say it hurts your eyes but don't say why.

it's funny people for a solo que ranked threes present facts and at least present an argument.


those against just say "don't do it", or "longer que times".


please GTFO. that's ridiculous.



here are my reasons, feel free to present yours. if you have any...i have yet to see one other than longer que times.


  • allows players who only play TT and who like to solo que to play ranked

  • if you have long que times, why is that? high elo? well if you are high elo, you probably use vent and play with buddies, just because a new playlist comes out doesn't mean you will switch to solo que right? or are you just attracted to new stuff and run at it like moths to light?

  • people who are stuck playing normals will be the ones playing ranked solo que. (and people who play ranked normally will probably only play it when their team isn't on!) the long que times argument is irrelevant.


if everyone was as ignorant as the people against this, gay marriage would still be illegal and African Americans would still be slaves.

this is you "i don't want it, so **** people who do" Go join the WBC, im sure you share alot of the same opinions.

you are saying basically,

"it will make my FUN go down because i have to wait longer"

ya? what about the people who have no fun in ranked because there is no solo que?

see? you are being so selfish. ill let riot ban my ****ing IP/MAC address if they implement this just to prove to you how closed minded you are, i will put others fun over my own. unlike you.

sorry for rant but it feels like i'm talking to a brick wall, except the brick wall you can lean on every once in a while and get support.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boo

Senior Member

08-24-2012

dude you have mental issues


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Goggris

Senior Member

08-24-2012

Once the map changes come to Twisted Treeline we might get a high enough player base to support a solo queue in ranked.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

summoner somenot

Senior Member

08-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo View Post
dude you have mental issues

lol again facts to prove your point, **** this forum for real, full of hypocritical kids, who are out for number 1, and don't give a **** about other people.




and saying i have mental health issues? what if i did?


do you go up to a handicapped guy and point out the fact that he has no legs. "hey dude you have no legs"

well do you?


so because i back up my point about how ignorant it is to deny others something you get to enjoy im crazy? have mental health issues? ya, ok. if im nuts then i don't want to be sane. at least i'm open to new ideas,people, and beliefs.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadeykris

Senior Member

08-24-2012

"Solo queue 3s would be fun. I want it."

Yeah me too. I totally, totally wish it existed. No one is disagreeing with that. But Riot has the numbers and the DATA, so if they say it's a no go because there aren't enough players to support it, then this is probably true!

There are not many people in the two TT queues already. The vaaast majority of LoL's huge playerbase plays SR, so it works there. But if you add a third TT stream, then the added split means that each queue is going to have even fewer players, to the point where none of them might be viable anymore. It's got nothing to do with someone putting their own idea of fun against other people's ("I dont like solo draft so we shouldn't have it!"), and more to do the with fact that it literally is not practical and will probably make TT even LESS fun for everyone.