Will of the Ancients[Buff]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Omnifacetious

09-17-2010

How about just making in 20% spell vamp and 80 AP all as an aura? There. Now it's not just a drop in the bucket, so to speak, and helps anyone who benefits from AP, which is almost everyone.

muNKdU6uPm7RecRT

09-18-2010

I guess that is why I see everybody buying WotA in most matches...oh wait nobody ever gets that item. It sucks.

Increase the AP on the aura to 45 and the spellsteal to 20% with no base spellsteal and then maybe it will be good.

Acioty

09-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnifacetious View Post
How about just making in 20% spell vamp and 80 AP all as an aura? There. Now it's not just a drop in the bucket, so to speak, and helps anyone who benefits from AP, which is almost everyone.
I second this

Dimensionist

09-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnifacetious View Post
this

Churles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2010

I wouldnt like the whole item to be an aura simply for the fact, that if I ever got a second revolver there would be 0 point in upgrading it. I just want the item buffed slightly, somehow

Azkalas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2010

I have a better idea. Make the item with a Global Aura!