MS Quints and/or MS Masteries

MS Quints and MS Masteries 4 50.00%
Just MS Quints 2 25.00%
Just MS Masteries 1 12.50%
Neither 1 12.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

MS Quints + MS Masteries

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pavlicdyshko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2012

I have the MS runes but honestly i look at pro pages and if ms quints + masteries so good why don't they use it feels like the flat ad or ap is better please try to sway me to one side

TeknoWizard

08-23-2012

I run movespeed quints on every single bruiser, with one or two exceptions. I do this just because they're... well. They're just GOOD. Movespeed is universal, and is in use every single second of every game.And when you barely out run that Tryndamere, remember that the quints might have been what saved you.

I'm not to keen on movespeed masteries, (I love my defensive masteries), but it works very well on several junglers like Udyr.

Oh, and to add onto your list of possible quints, Armor pen quints can work very well on champs like Jarvan.

corallein

08-23-2012

It's situational, really. And don't run Armor Pen quints unless you REALLY want to run an all armor-pen rune set.

Moving faster doesn't help much early if you lose the trades; all it does is prevent you from dying, while those AD/AP quints can help you win the trades (or at least balance them out so you don't end up at more of a disadvantage).

Kyzrathnosh

08-23-2012

I'm heavy on Renekton with MS quints.. mostly because he'S already fast enough, and if he dashes through your creeps, it's a croc with a bat'leth in your face.. eating your face.

Nightdancer ND

08-24-2012

I can't answer any of your choices, because it depends on the champion, role and and game mode.
With some heroes I use MS Quints and MS Masteries.
With some just MS Quints or just Masteries.
And also with some champions I use neither.