Counter-Counter Warding?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TeknoWizard

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethri View Post
Where would those be? Thinking off the top of my head, I could only think of behind jungle minions.
Well, inside of the pits of objectives. People don't check into the pit all that often, and you'll get some vision out of it. The bush that starts leading from wraiths to red, closest to river, is a fairly good spot that isn't directly walked into that much. Ward in the long bush that runs next to wolves, as there's a spot there that requires the other team to stand on one half to see it, though you can see the whole bush.

There's a few.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FaerellG

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethri View Post
Now with that I will change the original question to this....
Assuming two equal teams that converge on like goals, how do you counter- counter warding when they can see you, but you can't see them?
Well, that situation you describe is incredibly difficult to win in. Uncooperative teams are more detrimental than the ward situation IMO.

As for the question. You should counter-ward yourself thus ensuring that neither team has vision which will put you on an even playing field. Your tanky should grab an oracles and run around counter warding with the team.

FYI, this is also the reason I think CV is still an amazingly good spell. It gives you vision when the opponent starts counter-warding hard.