Spellcraft and Sorcery...with Lulu! [Semi-Closed RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tjihyana

08-23-2012

((Pffft. This can't possibly end any other way but well. Tihihiihih :3 ))

Midnight Firefox

08-23-2012

(/popcorn.)

TeoLeif

08-24-2012

"Huh?" Teo glances over at Mira and Tyr. Nym giggles and flutters up to his fez hat, taking a seat on it.
"W-well... she's nice. And she promised not to hurt me so..."
"Hey Mira, Teo's just a baby, and this pixie chick is really annoying."

Tjihyana

08-24-2012

Mira looks blankly at Teo when Forza shows himself. She then turns to look at Tyr, they just look at each other for a moment. Mira then looks like she suddenly realized something.
"Ooooooh... you got someone in yoooooour heeeeeead. Tihihi."
She looks at Tyr with a smile again, nodding at him after a short while to answer to some unheard question. They turn to look at Teo, Mira smiling mischievously as she lifts her crystal. The crystal glows white for a moment as Tyr lifts one hand towards it, managing to together send Mira's usual rabbitifying spell at Teo. Mira looks as the spell flies in awe, giggling.
"It woooorks. Thaaanks Tyr."

TeoLeif

08-24-2012

Teo barely has time to lift a finger before he's turned into a little pale rabbit with his little green fez hat. Nym giggles again, floating in the same spot she'd just been sitting in before floating down to Teo and pulling his piccolo up off the ground and placing it in front of him. Rabbiteo stares at her for a moment, one paw raised, before looking down at the piccolo and blowing a few notes into it. Nym holds her hand out as the pearl glows and in a flash of sparkles Teo returns to normal, still sitting in an awkward rabbit position.

"U-uh... heheh... um, thanks Nym."

SuperMan Pix

08-24-2012

Lulu waddles back with a huge pile of food in her hands

GREAT!!! it seems YOU guys GOTTEN well acquainted!! WELP!!! try to do that GLITTERLANCE spell i TAUGHT you BEFORE!!!

Tjihyana

08-24-2012

Mira looks at giant pile of food, jaw dropping a bit for a moment. She then nods and smiles, looking at Tyr.
"Reeeeady Tyr?"
Tyr nods back at her. She then looks at the round crystal in her hand, holding out forward and redoing the method Lulu taught earlier, launching a glitterlance in unison with Tyr, her a bit thinner than his.. She smiles wider, giggling.

TeoLeif

08-24-2012

Teo stands up, rubbing his ears and rear, making sure everything was back to normal. He glances over at Nym and nods as if responding to something before picking up his piccolo again.

"O-ok. I guess that could work..."
"Oh shut up. Even the pixie chick here has more confidence than you. Just do it already."

He shakes a little and gulps, turning to look at the tree from before. Putting his piccolo up to his lips, the pearl starts to glow again. Nym puts out her hands in a similar manner from before and a shot of light sparkles goes hurtling towards the tree when Teo plays a quick trill.

SuperMan Pix

08-24-2012

wow THAT looks GOOD!! keep PRACTICING that until YOU get USED to the GLADE magic. it might MAKE you SPONTANIOUSLY happy and JITTERY if you're not USED to it, and THAT can actually be DANGEROUS if you DONT get used to it BY THE next LESSON!!

Lulu takes a bite out of a pastry before getting up to leave

TOMORROW i will teach YOU how to POLYMORPH, so MAKE sure to PRACTICE that GLITTERLANCE until YOU GET use to THIS MAGIC!!

Tjihyana

08-24-2012

Mira and Tyr look at each other. She giggles at something the pixie apparently said before turning to Lulu.

Uuhh... Lulu. I've sooooort of always known how to "polymorph". In a waaaay. I've been aaable to turn into a raaaabbit, and Tyr helped me earlier with iiiit and I managed to dooooo it on Teo.

She giggles, smiling widely and innocently at Lulu.