Spellcraft and Sorcery...with Lulu! [Semi-Closed RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperMan Pix

08-23-2012

The Institute's Courtyard provides a peaceful and tranquil area where champions and summoners alike can relax and have conversation. This makes it a perfect place where chaotic magics can be used and practiced...at least in Lulu's mind that is. The sorceress sets up shop in the middle of the courtyard and starts preparing for her students: the Yordles Teo and Mira.
Lulu pulls from her hat various magical devices such as wands, gauntlets, and crystals as well as a chalkboard while Pix floats in the air and focuses his magic.

Lulu patiently waits for her students

[[this is a Semi-Closed RP centering around
Lulu (Superman Pix)
Mira (Tjihyana)
Teo (TeoLeif)

This is Semi-Closed in the sense that other Champs or Summoners may walk by, observe, or comment on the lesson but CAN NOT take part or interfere with it]]

Tjihyana

08-23-2012

Mira skips through the courtyard, giggling as usual. She looks around for a moment curiously before heading to the shop Lulu had set up and waves at her.
"Heeeere I am Lulu. Tihih. This shoooould be fun right?"

TeoLeif

08-23-2012

Teo waddles into the courtyard, surprisingly excited for his lesson. His piccolo dangles from his vine belt as he talks to himself, his eyes flickering purple and his expression changing constantly.

"Hey Lulu! Sorry I'm late but Forza had a LOT of things to complain about."
"Shut up wimp! I'm not complaining about this, I was just curious."

SuperMan Pix

08-23-2012

Lulu smiles widely when the two Yordle's showed up

YES this will BE a FUN lesson!! todaaaaay we WILL learn ABOUT harnessing AND controlling GLADE Magic!!! but FIRST, we need to FIND a suitable CONDUIT of magic for YOU guys...unless YOU already got ONE!!! so choose from the PILE there!!

Lulu points to a sizable pile of staffs, rods, crystals, wands, and many other magical items

DONT be shy, TAKE one and try SOME BASIC magic with it! if you dont like it, CHOOSE a different one!

Tjihyana

08-23-2012

Mira goes to the pile of items, looking at the different things for a moment before picking up a crystal that fits her palm. "This feeeels nice. Uhh.... I know only one speeeell. I should try that riiiiight?"
Her hands glow white, making it hard to see the crystal in her hand.

TeoLeif

08-23-2012

"W-well... I kinda already have a conduit but..."
"Oh shut it and go look through that pile. I'm sure there's something there for us to use."

Teo nervously walks over to the pile of magical gadgets and gizmos, digging through it for quite a while before crawling into the small hole he'd made to continue searching. When he re-emerges he's holding a tiny pearl in his hand. After looking it over several times he sticks it into a small knot in the bamboo of his piccolo, practically having it fit perfectly.

"U-um... this should work." He plays a short tune, causing the pearl to glow white.

SuperMan Pix

08-23-2012

GREAT!! now that you HAVE your CONDUIT, I can teach you my EASIEST skill THAT i use on THE FIELDS!!

Lulu points to a nearby tree and smiles wickedly

GLITTERLANCE!!!

a spear of glitter flies and strikes the tree, causing a dent and several scorch marks

now YOU guys TRY!!! the TRICK is to IMAGINE a sort of SPEAR of POSITIVE thought! then direct it at YOUR target!

Dark Reiora

08-23-2012

((asking for later, can other mages "guest teach?" With your permission, of course))

SuperMan Pix

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Reiora View Post
((asking for later, can other mages "guest teach?" With your permission, of course))

(((i mainly teaching Glade Magic but i can try to find a situation where another mage can help . but if you ask at any other time, you might be asked to be a target :3)))

TeoLeif

08-23-2012

"Uh... o-ok..."
"Don't be a wimp and just do it."

With shaky hands, Teo puts his piccolo up to his mouth and plays a high trill, but all he's able to do is make the pearl glow and fireflies appear around himself.