Silver Moons The Story Of A Wolf ( closed roleplay for my friends only no trolls-_-)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheClawsOfDeath

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcticwolffang View Post
-nods listing to you- yea packs are rude my dad was an okay alpha he respected his pack -watchs the blue aura shine around your body and giveing your fur a beautiful shine that i never seen before as you lift the rock my eays widen a bit and as i hear the gasp and the rock fall to the ground as i see you walk off i step into the shadow and jump out in front of you- *hey were you think your going you will not be safe alone if you keep going this way cool power you have your not like other wolfs and that not a bad thing you know that right it just means you have a gift and others hate us gifted ones -stops myself knowing i just said us then looks at the sky and whimmpers- pulse there a storm comeing and you need shelter -looks back at you- tell you what follow me to my den you can stay there till the storm passes i be fine out in th strom but you might get hurt unless you find shelter the storms here are not like any other i tell you that -looks at you hopeing that you will follow-
gasps softly as you jump out in front of me and i steps back and tilts my head as i spoke softly- so you don't hate me because of my gift-she heard you say us- what do you mean us are you gifted to-she sniffs the air- I can't smell a storm and i usually can smell them before they come-she lowers her ears and looks down as you asked me to come with you to your den not really sure why your acting so nice which she is not use to- why are you so nice you don't even know me and your nice Iam not use to this kindness from other wolves...but if you say there a storm I guess I will listen but i do not want to intrude in your home to stay with you I will feel bad...because it is your home not mine I don't belong anywhere so I will try to find shelter-curls her tail around herself-

arcticwolffang

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheClawsOfDeath View Post
gasps softly as you jump out in front of me and i steps back and tilts my head as i spoke softly- so you don't hate me because of my gift-she heard you say us- what do you mean us are you gifted to-she sniffs the air- I can't smell a storm and i usually can smell them before they come-she lowers her ears and looks down as you asked me to come with you to your den not really sure why your acting so nice which she is not use to- why are you so nice you don't even know me and your nice Iam not use to this kindness from other wolves...but if you say there a storm I guess I will listen but i do not want to intrude in your home to stay with you I will feel bad...because it is your home not mine I don't belong anywhere so I will try to find shelter-curls her tail around herself-
-shakes head- i dont hate you how chould i hate you have done nothing wrong -hears you ask if i gifted too- so you heard me say us huh -lowers ears and looks over at the shadows the looks at the sky-these storms are diffent this forest is know as the dead zone no pack owns this place becasue they fear the storms- looks at you ask you ask why am i so nice- i was tought respect by my mother she want me to be like my dad i may not know you but i dont want to see you hurt either you been throw enoughe hurt allready why make it worse and i not like other wolfs i dont jugde base on looks or powers -looks at you- i drag you to my den if i have to i want you safe and not in harms way when this storm hits i dont mind you stay in my den till it pass and dont say you don't belong anywere becasue that not true who care how other wolfs act your a wolf too your life is just important as any other wolf so will plz come or at least let me help you find shelter if you not comfortable with going to my den i will at least help you find somewere safe but dont go any further that way -looks over to the tree and a little past that to a path of dead trees- if you go down that path you will meet not so nice wolfs that will harm you for game -looks at you and sits whimmpering- the least i can do is help you out before the storm comes

TheClawsOfDeath

08-23-2012

Quote:
-shakes head- i dont hate you how chould i hate you have done nothing wrong -hears you ask if i gifted too- so you heard me say us huh -lowers ears and looks over at the shadows the looks at the sky-these storms are diffent this forest is know as the dead zone no pack owns this place becasue they fear the storms- looks at you ask you ask why am i so nice- i was tought respect by my mother she want me to be like my dad i may not know you but i dont want to see you hurt either you been throw enoughe hurt allready why make it worse and i not like other wolfs i dont jugde base on looks or powers -looks at you- i drag you to my den if i have to i want you safe and not in harms way when this storm hits i dont mind you stay in my den till it pass and dont say you don't belong anywere becasue that not true who care how other wolfs act your a wolf too your life is just important as any other wolf so will plz come or at least let me help you find shelter if you not comfortable with going to my den i will at least help you find somewere safe but dont go any further that way -looks over to the tree and a little past that to a path of dead trees- if you go down that path you will meet not so nice wolfs that will harm you for game -looks at you and sits whimmpering- the least i can do is help you out before the storm comes
-lowers my ears as you say how dangerous the storm is and if i kept walking i will be in a place of a bad pack i wanted you to help but also i did not want to bug you anymore her not being around wolves and bad experience with them made her a bit skittish as you said softly-...you already had done enough for me I shouldn't ask for no more help that will be rude of me I saw that seem like a abandon bear cave a mile back I might go there so I will be fine-she swooshes her silky tail and then looks at you slightly not really use to this kindness-

arcticwolffang

08-23-2012

Quote:
-lowers my ears as you say how dangerous the storm is and if i kept walking i will be in a place of a bad pack i wanted you to help but also i did not want to bug you anymore her not being around wolves and bad experience with them made her a bit skittish as you said softly-...you already had done enough for me I shouldn't ask for no more help that will be rude of me I saw that seem like a abandon bear cave a mile back I might go there so I will be fine-she swooshes her silky tail and then looks at you slightly not really use to this kindness-
-looks at you and lowers ears feeling like if i done something wrong- i dont mind helping really i dont it wont bug me to help a mile back and abandon hmms which way back -looks at you wait to see and sign of you pointing- and no your not being rude moonlight i want to help i know this forest well and the place that you should keep away from and if you like i can teach you about this forest so you can call this place home like i do -looks at you then up at the sky- well after the storm -the sky seems clear and not a cloud in sight- so plz let me help

TheClawsOfDeath

08-23-2012

Quote:
-looks at you and lowers ears feeling like if i done something wrong- i dont mind helping really i dont it wont bug me to help a mile back and abandon hmms which way back -looks at you wait to see and sign of you pointing- and no your not being rude moonlight i want to help i know this forest well and the place that you should keep away from and if you like i can teach you about this forest so you can call this place home like i do -looks at you then up at the sky- well after the storm -the sky seems clear and not a cloud in sight- so plz let me help
A mile to west past some cut down trees-she perks up her ears slightly as you said that you want to teach me she has been fending for herself for so long she never had a teacher she sighs softly and said in a gently voice- well maybe you can teach me if you really want to but i don't want to be a burden but i should go to the cave if the storm is as bad as you say before it comes-she slowly gets up on her four paws and slowly trotted elegantly to where she saw the abandon cave and looks back slightly at you and then look forward again-

arcticwolffang

08-23-2012

Quote:
A mile to west past some cut down trees-she perks up her ears slightly as you said that you want to teach me she has been fending for herself for so long she never had a teacher she sighs softly and said in a gently voice- well maybe you can teach me if you really want to but i don't want to be a burden but i should go to the cave if the storm is as bad as you say before it comes-she slowly gets up on her four paws and slowly trotted elegantly to where she saw the abandon cave and looks back slightly at you and then look forward again-
-looks at your ears perk up- no it not a burden at all but let get you out of the strom -stans as see you trotted elegantly and steps into the shadows and hops out right beside you- so that way wait here a minute or two the storm won't hit yet i be right back let me go check out this cave real fast if it a mile away myabe two minute is all i need i be back but i make sure the way is safe okay so wait a minute -looks at you want to make sure it safe-

TheClawsOfDeath

08-23-2012

Quote:
-looks at your ears perk up- no it not a burden at all but let get you out of the strom -stans as see you trotted elegantly and steps into the shadows and hops out right beside you- so that way wait here a minute or two the storm won't hit yet i be right back let me go check out this cave real fast if it a mile away myabe two minute is all i need i be back but i make sure the way is safe okay so wait a minute -looks at you want to make sure it safe-
-she sighs a bit- if it was empty when I walked past it not long ago it still will be empty now but if you want to help me so badly then walk me to the cave okay-she kept trotting towards the cave she walked past and a butterfly came flying past and landed on her nose and she giggles and wiggles her nose and the butterfly flies off and she wags her tail and then continue to walk on- this place is lovely I don't know why it is so dangerous is it protecting something or what-she said running ahead playfully and pounce on a leaf floating down from the tree above her as a gentle breeze blew her silver fur to the side as it glitter like stars from the sun rays-

arcticwolffang

08-23-2012

Quote:
-she sighs a bit- if it was empty when I walked past it not long ago it still will be empty now but if you want to help me so badly then walk me to the cave okay-she kept trotting towards the cave she walked past and a butterfly came flying past and landed on her nose and she giggles and wiggles her nose and the butterfly flies off and she wags her tail and then continue to walk on- this place is lovely I don't know why it is so dangerous is it protecting something or what-she said running ahead playfully and pounce on a leaf floating down from the tree above her as a gentle breeze blew her silver fur to the side as it glitter like stars from the sun rays-
-nods and looks at you- okay i walk with you -sees the butterflyland on your nose and giggles softly trying not to be heard- yea this place is lovely and it not always dangerous just the storms get bad here -hears the part about it protecting something- well protecting something yes and no there is some old runes here but i not even sure the forest know about that becasue around the runes there no plant life or anything it like you step through a wormhole-looks at you running ahead and pounceing leaves and giggles and shake my head slightly smileing and looking at your fur as it glitters like stars form the sun rays-