Silver Moons The Story Of A Wolf ( closed roleplay for my friends only no trolls-_-)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheClawsOfDeath

08-23-2012

- A female wolf with silver fur that glisten under the sun rays that shined through the lush green leaves of the trees of the forest woke up from her nap she stretched and then trotted over to the crystal clear water so clear you can see the fish on the bottom she lap at the water this wolf she was a lone wolf no pack no family she was not really welcome in other packs because her unique psychic ability her name was moonlight she finish up drinking and let out a soft whimper wondering if she will ever find a place where she belongs and then lower her ears as she gaze at her reflection in the water then she sniff the air smelling something on the breeze and growled a bit as she went to her hunting stance because what she smelt was a deer and she was hungry and then she crouch low to the ground crawling toward where the smell came from and then poked her head through some bushy shrubs and saw a deer and then with a quick flash like step with grace she ran and then pounce on the deer pinning it with a bite to the neck down onto the ground killing it and then lets go and licks her lips as she wagged her tail looking at her prize kill she had not eaten for days now finally she can get something in her stomach and then she started to feed-

arcticwolffang

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheClawsOfDeath View Post
- A female wolf with silver fur that glisten under the sun rays that shined through the lush green leaves of the trees of the forest woke up from her nap she stretched and then trotted over to the crystal clear water so clear you can see the fish on the bottom she lap at the water this wolf she was a lone wolf no pack no family she was not really welcome in other packs because her unique psychic ability her name was moonlight she finish up drinking and let out a soft whimper wondering if she will ever find a place where she belongs and then lower her ears as she gaze at her reflection in the water then she sniff the air smelling something on the breeze and growled a bit as she went to her hunting stance because what she smelt was a deer and she was hungry and then she crouch low to the ground crawling toward where the smell came from and then poked her head through some bushy shrubs and saw a deer and then with a quick flash like step with grace she ran and then pounce on the deer pinning it with a bite to the neck down onto the ground killing it and then lets go and licks her lips as she wagged her tail looking at her prize kill she had not eaten for days now finally she can get something in her stomach and then she started to feed-
- a male wolf that was born from a alpha arctic wolf and a beta tundra wolf had a pretty good life up till the day his father die the alpha of the pack he was in soon another strong male step up and became alpha but didn't want to be challage by this young pup bearing the look of his father and his mother combine he had white fur with silver tips not a normal fur type but being the his father was white and his mother was silver made his fur not normal he was named silvershadow a wolf name meaning one with the shadows silvershadow was banished along with his mother becasue the new alpha fear one day silvershadow would overthrow him claiming his rightfull place as alpha do to this banishment his mother took young silvershadow up into some mountains near a river so they have plenty to eat and drink silvershadow was taught respect like his father had and was train as a alpha by his mother she did what she chould but her being a beta she only know what she had learn from silvershadow father she figured it be enoughe to get him started the rest he half to learn on his own the years past and silvershadow had grown bigger the most wolfs grow his mother past on from old age and silvershadow was alone he know were he had came from because his mother had told him but he knew that before he could go back he had to learn more about the land so he decided to stay in the den that his mother and him had live in all these year for the time being he woke up one day and jump down from the mountains to his favor drinking spot the crystal clear river he sniff around smell another wolf he held his body in a alpha like stance that if another wolf would seen they whould think he is alpha and growl a bit not knowing what to make of the smell since he had not been around other wolfs since he was a pup he followed the scent of the other wolf and lower him self down to the ground feeling the wind blowing his hair back knowing he was down wind so he not be noticed unless he made a false move he aslo hid in the shadows a bit knowing his fur would shine in the light giveing him away he slowly walk up and stay few feet away and look as he saw the other wolf still not sure what to think he keep his position and stance just in case he need to react quickly-

TheClawsOfDeath

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcticwolffang View Post
- a male wolf that was born from a alpha arctic wolf and a beta tundra wolf had a pretty good life up till the day his father die the alpha of the pack he was in soon another strong male step up and became alpha but didn't want to be challage by this young pup bearing the look of his father and his mother combine he had white fur with silver tips not a normal fur type but being the his father was white and his mother was silver made his fur not normal he was named silvershadow a wolf name meaning one with the shadows silvershadow was banished along with his mother becasue the new alpha fear one day silvershadow would overthrow him claiming his rightfull place as alpha do to this banishment his mother took young silvershadow up into some mountains near a river so they have plenty to eat and drink silvershadow was taught respect like his father had and was train as a alpha by his mother she did what she chould but her being a beta she only know what she had learn from silvershadow father she figured it be enoughe to get him started the rest he half to learn on his own the years past and silvershadow had grown bigger the most wolfs grow his mother past on from old age and silvershadow was alone he know were he had came from because his mother had told him but he knew that before he could go back he had to learn more about the land so he decided to stay in the den that his mother and him had live in all these year for the time being he woke up one day and jump down from the mountains to his favor drinking spot the crystal clear river he sniff around smell another wolf he held his body in a alpha like stance that if another wolf would seen they whould think he is alpha and growl a bit not knowing what to make of the smell since he had not been around other wolfs since he was a pup he followed the scent of the other wolf and lower him self down to the ground feeling the wind blowing his hair back knowing he was down wind so he not be noticed unless he made a false move he aslo hid in the shadows a bit knowing his fur would shine in the light giveing him away he slowly walk up and stay few feet away and look as he saw the other wolf still not sure what to think he keep his position and stance just in case he need to react quickly-
-she finish her meal till it was nothing but bone and she got up and stretches a bit then gave her fur a bit of a shake as she feels a gentle wind blow through her glorious silver fur so soft and silky like a cloud as the sun ray still made her healthy fur glow she was a pretty wolf that was sure and a rare color one but she don't know much about her pasts then she trotted over to a flower patch not noticing there was another around yet and then rolls around in the flower patch covering her fur in a lovely flowery scent and then she laid down and started grooming her fur until there was no tangles as she wags her tail and relaxes a bit she thought this place was very beautiful she has been here for awhile now have not bumped into other wolves which she was glad because they always made fun of her uniqueness-

arcticwolffang

08-23-2012

Quote:
-she finish her meal till it was nothing but bone and she got up and stretches a bit then gave her fur a bit of a shake as she feels a gentle wind blow through her glorious silver fur so soft and silky like a cloud as the sun ray still made her healthy fur glow she was a pretty wolf that was sure and a rare color one but she don't know much about her pasts then she trotted over to a flower patch not noticing there was another around yet and then rolls around in the flower patch covering her fur in a lovely flowery scent and then she laid down and started grooming her fur until there was no tangles as she wags her tail and relaxes a bit she thought this place was very beautiful she has been here for awhile now have not bumped into other wolves which she was glad because they always made fun of her uniqueness-
-he see that this other wolf is a girl and tilts his head slightly and see your fur and it uniqueness and looks back and my fur and thinks- *i thought i was the only one with unique fur around here hmms she must not be from here*-grooms my fur a bit looks at the female wolf roll around in the flower patch and shakes my head slightly with a smile and slowly steps out of the shadows as i do the silver tips on my white fur shine brightly in the light and i hold a alpha like stance as i normaly do and let out a soft howl not try to scare you- * hello there your not from around her are you?* -tilts my head slightly and sits down like an alpha would my fur shine at the tips still and my fur well groomed look handsome but not even try to just haveing unique fur and well groom not looking like a mess-

TheClawsOfDeath

08-23-2012

Quote:
-he see that this other wolf is a girl and tilts his head slightly and see your fur and it uniqueness and looks back and my fur and thinks- *i thought i was the only one with unique fur around here hmms she must not be from here*-grooms my fur a bit looks at the female wolf roll around in the flower patch and shakes my head slightly with a smile and slowly steps out of the shadows as i do the silver tips on my white fur shine brightly in the light and i hold a alpha like stance as i normaly do and let out a soft howl not try to scare you- * hello there your not from around her are you?* -tilts my head slightly and sits down like an alpha would my fur shine at the tips still and my fur well groomed look handsome but not even try to just haveing unique fur and well groom not looking like a mess-
-she heard something break a twig behind her and perks up my ears as i look around quickly as i hear a howl and gasps softly and crouches down low to the ground seeing it is another wolf being fidgety because of her experience from other wolves she lets out a soft whimper and said in a gently voice - ...if iam on your territory I will leave I don't want any trouble I did not know other wolves lived here -she looks up slightly at the wolf and saw he was a alpha stance she thought that he owned a pack around here and this was part of his territory she felt a bit more frighten because alphas are not usually nice to her-

arcticwolffang

08-23-2012

Quote:
-she heard something break a twig behind her and perks up my ears as i look around quickly as i hear a howl and gasps softly and crouches down low to the ground seeing it is another wolf being fidgety because of her experience from other wolves she lets out a soft whimper and said in a gently voice - ...if iam on your territory I will leave I don't want any trouble I did not know other wolves lived here -she looks up slightly at the wolf and saw he was a alpha stance she thought that he owned a pack around here and this was part of his territory she felt a bit more frighten because alphas are not usually nice to her-
-shake his head and looks at you-*this is not my territory everone has rights to it you dont need to leave i never meant you any harm your safe here the pack dose not own this part of the woods other wise i not be here -looks up to the mountains- as for live here yea i do up in a den up there but your welcome to be in this part of the forest if you like*-looks over at the bones of the deer- *i see your were hungry if you still hungry the fish in the river dont taste that bad and there more of them then the deer around here* -slowly walks over to the flower patch that you roll in and bite off some of the flowers and slowly walks up to you and drops them at your feet and then backs away slowly-* see i mean no harm * -sit back down and looks at you still like an alpha-

TheClawsOfDeath

08-23-2012

Quote:
-shake his head and looks at you-*this is not my territory everone has rights to it you dont need to leave i never meant you any harm your safe here the pack dose not own this part of the woods other wise i not be here -looks up to the mountains- as for live here yea i do up in a den up there but your welcome to be in this part of the forest if you like*-looks over at the bones of the deer- *i see your were hungry if you still hungry the fish in the river dont taste that bad and there more of them then the deer around here* -slowly walks over to the flower patch that you roll in and bite off some of the flowers and slowly walks up to you and drops them at your feet and then backs away slowly-* see i mean no harm * -sit back down and looks at you still like an alpha-
-this wolf by her smaller size look young around her teenager years and she slowly got up back on her feet from her crouching position as you drop the flowers in front of her and she sat down with her tail curl around her still a bit frightful because she had not been around wolves since the last experience she had with them ages ago but not as much as before and she bows her head and said in a gently voice- thank you...my my name is moonlight-she said in a shy voice so it was very soft you could see by how she acts she had bad exsprence with wolves in the past so she was very unsure but she had a slight magical glow about her you cool feel it as she said in a gently voice- i have not been around other wolves for ages...

arcticwolffang

08-23-2012

Quote:
-this wolf by her smaller size look young around her teenager years and she slowly got up back on her feet from her crouching position as you drop the flowers in front of her and she sat down with her tail curl around her still a bit frightful because she had not been around wolves since the last experience she had with them ages ago but not as much as before and she bows her head and said in a gently voice- thank you...my my name is moonlight-she said in a shy voice so it was very soft you could see by how she acts she had bad exsprence with wolves in the past so she was very unsure but she had a slight magical glow about her you cool feel it as she said in a gently voice- i have not been around other wolves for ages...
-looks at you and tilts my head seeing the your still frightful knowing that something must of happend to make you that way- moonlight huh oh were my manners -bows to you and lowers ears a bit- forgive my rudeness my name is silvershadow-looks at you and walks over pawing at your fur a bit- your name fit you moonlight your fur is pretty -slow spins around showing off my fur it mostly white but has tips of silver something not seen much and showing by my actions i not as old as a look gasp as i was acting my ages then sits back in a alpha stance and looks around- so what happend to you may i ask? -looks at you as wind blows throw my fur and i look up at the sky and the a focus my eyes back on you-

TheClawsOfDeath

08-23-2012

Quote:
-looks at you and tilts my head seeing the your still frightful knowing that something must of happend to make you that way- moonlight huh oh were my manners -bows to you and lowers ears a bit- forgive my rudeness my name is silvershadow-looks at you and walks over pawing at your fur a bit- your name fit you moonlight your fur is pretty -slow spins around showing off my fur it mostly white but has tips of silver something not seen much and showing by my actions i not as old as a look gasp as i was acting my ages then sits back in a alpha stance and looks around- so what happend to you may i ask? -looks at you as wind blows throw my fur and i look up at the sky and the a focus my eyes back on you-
-notice you were acting a bit younger then she first thought as you paw at my fur and showed off your fur and tilted her head slightly and then she spoke in a gentle voice- nice to meet you silvershadow and thank you my fur is special but so is yours-she whimpers slightly as you ask the question what has happen as she spoke softly full of sadness- ever since I can remember I have always been alone no family no mom or dad just fended for myself for a long time I travel around trying to search where I belong but other wolf pack chase me away and tried to attack me because of my unique fur but also my unique gift I was born with and that is my psychic powers-she concentrated as a blue aura shined around her body giving her silver fur a very beautiful shine the most beautifulest thing you ever saw as it sparkle with the blue aura like many stars and with her focusing power she slowly lifted up a rock from the ground and made it hover and then she gasped and stopped as the rock fell with a thump to the ground thinking you will hate me now to because of this and then she lower her ears and slowly walked away not wanting to be attacked-

arcticwolffang

08-23-2012

Quote:
-notice you were acting a bit younger then she first thought as you paw at my fur and showed off your fur and tilted her head slightly and then she spoke in a gentle voice- nice to meet you silvershadow and thank you my fur is special but so is yours-she whimpers slightly as you ask the question what has happen as she spoke softly full of sadness- ever since I can remember I have always been alone no family no mom or dad just fended for myself for a long time I travel around trying to search where I belong but other wolf pack chase me away and tried to attack me because of my unique fur but also my unique gift I was born with and that is my psychic powers-she concentrated as a blue aura shined around her body giving her silver fur a very beautiful shine the most beautifulest thing you ever saw as it sparkle with the blue aura like many stars and with her focusing power she slowly lifted up a rock from the ground and made it hover and then she gasped and stopped as the rock fell with a thump to the ground thinking you will hate me now to because of this and then she lower her ears and slowly walked away not wanting to be attacked-
-nods listing to you- yea packs are rude my dad was an okay alpha he respected his pack -watchs the blue aura shine around your body and giveing your fur a beautiful shine that i never seen before as you lift the rock my eays widen a bit and as i hear the gasp and the rock fall to the ground as i see you walk off i step into the shadow and jump out in front of you- *hey were you think your going you will not be safe alone if you keep going this way cool power you have your not like other wolfs and that not a bad thing you know that right it just means you have a gift and others hate us gifted ones -stops myself knowing i just said us then looks at the sky and whimmpers- pulse there a storm comeing and you need shelter -looks back at you- tell you what follow me to my den you can stay there till the storm passes i be fine out in th strom but you might get hurt unless you find shelter the storms here are not like any other i tell you that -looks at you hopeing that you will follow-